• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is drug dealing unethical/immoral?

Yeah they've been doing it since 1997, so it must have some efficacy. I think it was Opium Wars i saw that on, but there's a lot of newer videos about it showing inside the facility. From what i recall there was only the one facility in the country, but the film was 10 years old so it could be different nowadays ;)

To cause harm to people is inmoral, weither it be directly or inderectly. In this case its directly, because they are proffiting off human suffering (I am speaking about selling coke and heroin and meth, crack/paco, sniffing bags of glue, etc)

All legal products till the racism of prohibition began.

Further, todays governments are recognizing that they outlawed the less harmful drugs while leaving the two worst ones, harm wise, as legal.

Are the governments who maintain their immoral ways moral?

Yes they are.

Is it moral then to break the laws so as to challenge them in court? Yes it is. I have done it. I fought the law and it won, but it cheated.

Regards
DL

Drugs are things that come from nature..and are therefore natural..it is in our heritage as humans to consume things to change our consciousness.
Weather it is for trance states..or just a good time..I believe that what we create is better able to handle our evolution than without drugs at all..

Drugs are things that come from nature..and are therefore natural..it is in our heritage as humans to consume things to change our consciousness.
Weather it is for trance states..or just a good time..I believe that what we create is better able to handle our evolution than without drugs at all..

That would depend how you define natural.

What I mean is that the coca leaf, just for an easy example, is natural, and works well in that capacity, but cocaine is a blend of chemicals that do not appear together in nature.

Regards
DL

Is drug dealing unethical/immoral?
IMO: A resounding no.
If It wasn't for the fact that pharma wants all the $ (along with erry fed agncy from top down to local sheriff taylor - corrupt mfs) I would sling 24/7.
It was enacted as illegal as time went on.
There was a time when laws were unheard of....
:eek:
1% may en-act like they into HR (for our own good) but this is far from the actual "truth".

That would depend how you define natural.

What I mean is that the coca leaf, just for an easy example, is natural, and works well in that capacity, but cocaine is a blend of chemicals that do not appear together in nature.

Regards
DL

Actually cocaine is the active compound in coca leaves, isolated and purified. Although street cocaine is almost always cut to shit, cocaine itself is 100% natural and unaltered from what is in coca. Obviously the effectts are different though as coca leaves have a tiny percentage in them and so the effect is many, many times less potent and thus less damaging and reinforcing.

The line between natural and unnatural is entirely arbitrary.

You know what's all natural? Ricin... Anthrax... Botulism.

The line between natural and unnatural is entirely arbitrary.

You know what's all natural? Ricin... Anthrax... Botulism.
"Bro, I only do natural drugs, like weed. And Datura." o_O

People who don't understand the inherent absurdity of extolling the virtues of only natural things are just unintelligent and will never change.

And of course, natural is indeed subjective. I think LSD is natural, though it's semi-synthetic. Are humans not part of nature? God reached down and tickled Albert Hoffman's brain and somehow he discovered the most amazing semi-synthetic drug to ever exist. And it was synthesized from a poisonous fungus of all things.

Actually cocaine is the active compound in coca leaves, isolated and purified. Although street cocaine is almost always cut to shit, cocaine itself is 100% natural and unaltered from what is in coca. Obviously the effectts are different though as coca leaves have a tiny percentage in them and so the effect is many, many times less potent and thus less damaging and reinforcing.
The organic solvent acetone (which can be used to extract cocaine is also very much “natural”)