• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is Diphenhydramine & Lsa Safe To Mix

What is moderate to you?

Moderate to me for DPH is 50-100mg anything over is excessive. LSA I would not touch after experiencing its effects as a teenager, and later trying LSD and realising that it felt much cleaner and healthier than LSA.

If you are going to combine LSA with a deleriant dose of DPH then you are asking for trouble and will no doubt get it!! I advise you not to be stupid.

By moderate I mean about 300-350 dph & then 200 mg seeds. Thanks for the info!

I wouldn't. Why do you want to be delirious? It is dangerous for you and others around you, and by all accounts unpleasant and even frightening.

Why is the lsa not good enough?

Or better yet wait till you have access to "real" drugs.

Nobody has an excuse these days with dark net/normal web rcs, etc.

At least you are researching. Please read erowid trip reports on both lsa and deleriants.

^This
Sounds like a really bad idea. A deliriant on it's own is hard/impossible to handle, throw in a powerful psychedelic and you have a disaster waiting to happen.
Plus diphenhydramine and lsa have really bad body loads/come ups and both fuck with your blood pressure etc so I guess combining such dosages could even be really dangerous/live threatening.
Edit: Iirc diphenhydramine isa nonselective SSRI and combining psychedelics with a SSRI is a bad idea.

Last edited:
Thanks, I was just wondering if there were any health issues. I'm glad I didn't do it.

Plus diphenhydramine and lsa have really bad body loads/come ups and both fuck with your blood pressure etc so I guess combining such dosages could even be really dangerous/live threatening.
Edit: Iirc diphenhydramine isa nonselective SSRI and combining psychedelics with a SSRI is a bad idea.

Not true at all to be honest. Of course if Diphenhydramine was actually an SSRI then it would be good to stay clear of it. Diphenhydramine is much of an SSRI as Dextromethorphan is, which is much more used often than Diphenhydramine for it's dissociative psychadelic effects. These can be labeled as weak SRIs. SRIs technically can be labeled as an SSRI, but I wouldn't say so because I'd never say Dextromethorphan is one, especially because you're never supposed to mix DXM with any SSRI. Same goes with Diphenhydramine.

In fact theory is that DPH potentiates LSD, so I'm guessing it would be the same for LSA. But one only needs to take small doses, under 100mg of DPH should be fine. Some people actually do 100mg once the trip is calming down and apparently the trip will kick back in for a bit. Then again if you're thinking of mixing LSA with an OTC drug then I'd recommend adding some DXM to your LSA trip instead of DPH. DPH could just make your whole trip go bad.

Cheers.

Not true at all to be honest. Of course if Diphenhydramine was actually an SSRI then it would be good to stay clear of it. Diphenhydramine is much of an SSRI as Dextromethorphan is, which is much more used often than Diphenhydramine for it's dissociative psychadelic effects. These can be labeled as weak SRIs. SRIs technically can be labeled as an SSRI, but I wouldn't say so because I'd never say Dextromethorphan is one, especially because you're never supposed to mix DXM with any SSRI. Same goes with Diphenhydramine.

I'm sorry, I meant to write SRI, I even wrote nonselective, damn autocorrection and sleep deprivation.

I've used DXM, but I think dxm+lsa would be to nauseating for me. And I find Dph is intoxicating enough on it's own. I love the feeling you get from it in moderate doses. I will just skip the lsa.