• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is deschloroetizolam crap?

Is if any good?
No, It's crap.

Out the RC's you had FlubromazPAM, Clonazolam which were really good. too good! Also, Meclonazepam was a bit of an overlooked/underrated gem as was Norflurazepam or N-Desalkylflurazepam as it's correctly known.

Last edited:
Benzo's hav very different effect on individual to individual. You have to try it yourself before you can judge it. One person worst can be your favorite. But in general, Etizolam, Clonazolam, Meclonazepam and maybe FlubromazPAM (if you factor in the long half-life) is preferred by many, but I have some prefer deschloroetizolam over those.

Deschloroetizolam is NOT crap.

all you will read about is how it sucks, people are like, I took 16 mg and felt nothing lol. You’ve had bunch weak crap pressed pills of questionable quality

I reside in Canada and we have a few of the BEST vendors in the market...no joke. Very professional companies and tier 1 substances

I have experience with Etizolam over 4 years or so, and love it. I also have lots of experience with its dechlorinated analog....and in the beginning I actually preferred it. It should be noted, with Deschloroetizolam I actually experienced euphoria, like walking on a cloud of 4mg powder skipping to the corner store, happy & bubbly mood, giddy mood lift (when benzo nieve)

actual dosing is correct with typical recreation dose of 4-6mg.

I am a 240 lbs / 6 foot tall man with extensive experience with everything on earth lol, with benzos, crazy times on a bar & a blue 10 has be rocked

Any-who. I has a skee, and a micro scoop that reliability & accurately measures out 2mg of Deschloroetizolam hcl powder.

a single 2mg dose with quality Indica is actually very nice
a single 4mg dose is an adequate benzo dose
a single 6mg dose is nearly identical to 1mg of Etizolam & 0.5 mg Alprazolam (Xanax) / 10mg Diazepam (Valium)

I usually load jel caps with 4mg Deschloroetizolam & MCC 101 excipient as filler for my inventory in addition to smaller 2mg dose capsules, so I can customize my doses with wider range (in case I want a potent 6mg or a lite 2mg / Indica combo.

I usually use Etizolam via volumetric dosed 1mg / ml propylene glycol USP and usually dose 0.5 mg Etizolam to relax

So if you’re knocking Deschloroetizolam....believe me, you got some pathetic crap, and never buy it again from that vendor lol.

The RC selection is fabulous in Canada thanks to our local vendors :)

One of my favourite benzos, never felt I needed more than 5mg oral and it vapes nicely in an oil burner, any muscle stress melts aways instantly and because it's easily felt I never redosed unnecessarily

I came across a fairly reliable source offering powdered deschloroetizolam. I plan on procuring a 1g of this compound at an astoundingly low price.

He ran out of regular etiz and I’ve been wanting something with a longer duration, so I figured why not.

Any one recently used this product lately?

Deschloroetizolam 4mg
Pregabalin 300mg
Phenibut 1,000mg
Indica Cannabis 5-10mg jel cap
+ Opioid (Moderate safe dose to one’s tolerance)

A fabulous oral anxiolytic cocktail to melt away tensions and stress, while enducing
a mood-boosting, pro-social euphoric state of comfort