• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is caffeine safe to use?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManInvisible

Ex-Bluelighter
My frickin dealer sold me some C the other day, and they were like these capsules, and he said they might be laced with something so I'm scared to try C because it might be laced with something. Please give me your advice!

Ummm what?

By C do you mean caffeine or cocaine

If it is caffeine.

Why are you buying caffeine from a drug dealer? Literly is a otc drug.

Is caffeine safe? When used correctly very likely yes.

Does caffeine have side effects especially beyond 400 mg a day in some people? Yes.

Is consuming a suspicious pill that is supposedly caffeine safe? absolutely not.

There is absolutely no legitimate reason to be buying sketchy caffeine pills from a dealer when you can get caffeine at almost every store with a clear manufacturer and caffeine content and ingredient list.

Throw them out before you hurt yourself and have thousands in medical bills because you dont want to waste a few dollars.

My frickin dealer sold me some C the other day, and they were like these capsules, and he said they might be laced with something so I'm scared to try C because it might be laced with something. Please give me your advice!

Don't eat bunk stuff. If your heart starts going quick try and ride it out, or if bad, seek emergency attention.

Welcome to Bluelight
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.