• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is being a drug user in society viewed like being a pedophile?

Never heard of people who want to execute drug addicts, just pedophiles, so I'm going to have to say no.

I have, several times. But even then they still wanna see even worse done to pedophiles.

So generally speaking I'd still say no, most people would say pedophiles are far far worse.

Pedophiles are pretty much the most hated people on the planet.

I have, several times. But even then they still wanna see even worse done to pedophiles.

So generally speaking I'd still say no, most people would say pedophiles are far far worse.

Pedophiles are pretty much the most hated people on the planet.

Except for the people who purposely ruin the ending of books/movies for other people. Even paedophiles think those guys are assholes.

Not around these parts. Here, a drug user is either seen as a benign and normally functioning citizen (dependent on DOC and ROA and various people's various opinions, not gonna lie) or someone to be pitied and maybe fed and a paedo is seen as a threat to be eliminated and destroyed (slight exaggeration to prove the point).

Not even close.

Though, if I'm being honest, Southern Ontario has all sorts from all places so there are definitely those who see the two as being the same. Probably...I've never met them, but I'm guessing based on the sheer cultural and religious diversity of this damn airport terminal.

PS: I mean, maybe in the Philippines it might be viewed in the same light. See: Duterte's sanctioned murder of drug users and dealers.