• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids is bdo more toxic than gbl ?

gmz34

Bluelighter
Hi. I used many times gbl and ghb. I prefer ghb because I feel more health on it. I tried gbl 2-3 days in row there was a white surface on my tongue, I brushed it with teeth brusher it bled after that I
decided to dont use gbl. this happened to me long ago

5-6 days ago I buy 200gr bdo for first time. I hope it was less skin irriant than gbl but it didnt I guess.
This bdo is factory class so they synthesis large qualityes and sells min 200kg. they send 200 gr for sample.
I used it yesterday its taste more barable than gbl and I liked high but end of the night I was on gnap I suddenly wake up and vomit I see little bit blood in my saliva. I guess it wasnt from stomach I guess it was from throat bleding. Now I have throat pain little bit and my tongue is looking like irritated.
Today I cant do breakfast I didnt have any appetite. I used manytimes ghb and I didnt get any things like that. I just vomit from ghb one time, totaly I used 1 litre ghb.
What I have to do ? I have to trash it ?

Back when I had butanediol I never noticed any irritant qualities to it. Sure it tasted nasty but it never caused any bleeding/irritation. Then again, it was always chased with some sort of drink or plenty of water due to the nasty taste.

What does it look like? Clear, viscous liquid, almost like glycerine, slightly sickly sweet taste?
How much did you take?

Back when I had butanediol I never noticed any irritant qualities to it. Sure it tasted nasty but it never caused any bleeding/irritation. Then again, it was always chased with some sort of drink or plenty of water due to the nasty taste.

What does it look like? Clear, viscous liquid, almost like glycerine, slightly sickly sweet taste?
How much did you take?
Clear viscous, odorless, I didnt any sweet taste but I drank it easly.
My first dosage was 4ml I feel it the effects almost like ghb I enjoyed.
1.30 hours later I take 3 ml that puted on me g-sleep.
2 hours later I wake up. I ate lite food then I started to take again
3ml after an hour 3 ml again. again this putted on me g-sleep I woke up with nausea. I vomit then I see this things. little bit blood on my saliva. I didnt see it on my vomit. Totaly 13-14ml I guess

this can be from low diluted bdo when drinking ?

That sounds like you are just dosing too much... BDO is more potent than GHB, 1 gram BDO = about 1.4 gram GHB.

I did find that if you take too much you can get very unpleasant effects, vomiting, nausea, general malaise. Be careful...

That sounds like you are just dosing too much... BDO is more potent than GHB, 1 gram BDO = about 1.4 gram GHB.

I did find that if you take too much you can get very unpleasant effects, vomiting, nausea, general malaise. Be careful...
yes I know yes you are right. yesterday Dilution is maybe key ?

It won't hurt anything to start diluting it.

I actually found you can also plug it (rectally) as a solution with water.

It won't hurt anything to start diluting it.

I actually found you can also plug it (rectally) as a solution with water.
I will try an experiment with it if it can hurt.
I will irite my hand with a sandpaper or something. and I add it to my hand. if it is skin irriant like that something can happen to my hand. I guess

Dilute and use a straw! Read that on a gbl forum. It helped me avoid contact with gums etc. Good luck! Sadly cant ask you for that Shop. Never had BDO. Wonder if its same feeling as gbl.

It can deff cause irritation in my experience with it if not diluted. I'm talking putting the few ml's dosage into like 16oz of water stirring up real good and taking it that way. I used to make these 1 dram amber vials for few and others with a few ml's 1,4-BDO and then the rest filled up with water and this was not diluted enough and after months of throwing them back on the go I started to notice I was getting wicked heartburn after awhile and I mean bad. Then it started to happen to someone I was giving it to and I then made decision to pull it off the menu entirely and flushed a fuckton of the stuff. I really do enjoy the high tho and I think if I always diluted it heavily like I did when I took it at home I may not of run into problems. I always told them to dilute it but the dude who had an issue didn't speak the best english and I'm not sure he understood how important what I was saying was cuz I watched him down vials in the locker room at work before.

It can deff cause irritation in my experience with it if not diluted. I'm talking putting the few ml's dosage into like 16oz of water stirring up real good and taking it that way. I used to make these 1 dram amber vials for few and others with a few ml's 1,4-BDO and then the rest filled up with water and this was not diluted enough and after months of throwing them back on the go I started to notice I was getting wicked heartburn after awhile and I mean bad. Then it started to happen to someone I was giving it to and I then made decision to pull it off the menu entirely and flushed a fuckton of the stuff. I really do enjoy the high tho and I think if I always diluted it heavily like I did when I took it at home I may not of run into problems. I always told them to dilute it but the dude who had an issue didn't speak the best english and I'm not sure he understood how important what I was saying was cuz I watched him down vials in the locker room at work before.
yesterday I used 2ml in 40-50ml water :( maybe this thing happened because of it. ( Totally I used 14ml) I will try one more time. what is your total dosage for one day ?

@mokele :
High is same but comedown more nauseous than gbl. if you can get gbl use it. I recommend convert it to ghb. I always done ghb.