• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is all powdered Heron snortable without adding anything?

Waterific

Greenlighter
Just wondering because I don't want to waste my stash but I'm wasting a lot smoking.
I think it's the #3 kind, someone mentioned you need to add citric to snort it but I'm not sure, how can you add a liquid like that?

Appreciate it my dudes, cheers.

pure citric acid is solid at room temp. but I think heroin freebase should be snortable without it...

pure citric acid is solid at room temp. but I think heroin freebase should be snortable without it...

Do you know if lemon juice would work? The stuff you normally bake with, I think the stuff I have is from concentrate.
I keep reading different opinions so I'm very confused, a lot of threads over on reddit and here have people saying you can't snort #3 (Freebase I think as you mentioned) and you citric acid for it to work, others say just water and some that you can do it without any of this.

I'm lost.

Yes, apparently No.3 is snortable - something to do with the acidic environment in the mucous membranes which renders it soluble. I've never done it myself as I liked smoking and/or IV, but I've had plenty of reports from people that do and find it effective (for some reason the Polish immigrants seem to prefer this method). Whether it's more wasteful than smoking is open to debate, but it does work. DONT add citric, you will regret it...

So ur telling me this whole time I been doing it wRing ? I switched from Oxys to h a couple days ago and the h is beige with a tint vinegar smell. I can snort a whole cap and won?t barley feel shit. I mean I did do 120 Mg of oxy in the morning and night btt dam I don?t feel shit. I?m wondering if I?m doing it wrong ? What is #3

No.3 heroin is diamorphine base - the shit you need to acididy in order to shoot, but is ideal for smoking. It's what we get predominantly in the UK and Europe.

No.3 heroin is diamorphine base - the shit you need to acididy in order to shoot, but is ideal for smoking. It's what we get predominantly in the UK and Europe.

I'm no expert but isn't No.4 China white also a diamorphine base. I know for a fact No.4 China white smack doesn't need acid added to IV.

China white is the bomb to snort. Provided you live in Australia where smack dealers don't cut their gear with fent.

AFAIK the only heroin you can't snort without treating with acid is black tar heroin

The No.3 heroin predominantly sold in the UK and Europe is Afghani brown that can be snorted but the risk of overdose is real. To be safe just in case your gear is really pure the first couple of lines you do shouldn't be bigger than .1 and take your time between lines.

Snorting H isn't like sucking up fat lines of cocaine where a coke user can safely and enjoyably snort up half a gram in ten minutes.

By definition no.4 heroin is hcl and not base, if it is base then again by definition it is no.3.

With that said, "China white" is generally not diamorphine, it is fentanyl or an analog, and it has nothing to do with being cut by dealers, it was manufactured this way, and I guarantee there is plenty of it floating around down under.

But its just slang, anyone can use it to describe anything they want, perhaps you are using to describe heroin hcl that is very light in color. I've seen plenty of white heroin, or off-white, and this is over a decade ago before fent had hit the scene; and sometimes people called it china white, but the term wasn't as prevalent as it is now, and if I hear someone use it now I assume they are describing fentanyl or an analog whether they are aware of it or not. Nowadays when people say china white the "dope" that goes with it is bright fucking white and obviously not real heroin, whereas before it was just used to describe real dope that was whitish in color. That's not to say all fent-a-dope is white; it all depends on what it is cut with.

Perhaps in Australia the situation is more like it was in the US a decade ago, but I would try to avoid using slang whenever possible, especially on the internet where regional slang will lose its meaning.

Last edited:
AFAIK the only heroin you can't snort without treating with acid is black tar heroin

I can say from TONS of experience that you can snort black tar heroin. No need to add citric.

I live in the south US and all we get is tar. I've done it for over a decade. All you need to do is either cut the tar with lactose to turn it into a brown powder that's easily snort able, or mix it with water and do "water lines"(or put the liquid concoction in a nasal spray bottle).

Im no expert on the different types of heroin(I used to know all about it) ...but i do know that black tar heroin is snortable/injectable/"plugable"/etc...

Why would you have to add anything? I don't get it

You would only have to add something like Citric acid (+water) if you were going to convert it into a water soluble salt (citrate) for IV use. Adding powdered acid to powdered H to snort is just masochistic. The H doesn't have to be water soluble to be absorbed by the nasal septum and turbinates.