• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is a Yohimbine high any good???

Streetcow

Bluelighter
Is a yohimbine any good??? Just wondering all response appreciated!!! Thank you and have a nice day!!!

-Streetcow

People are probably going to disagree w/me, but I think it is horrible and over stimulating.

Many years ago, probably like 12 or so, I tried it once.

I hadn't realized at the time that mixing high doses of an MAOI with an SSRI can be pretty dangerous and I was on Prozac at the time so after I realized I through it out and never tried it again.

But the one time I did try it I took a bunch of capsules and felt very stimulated.

I know I was pretty high because my pupils were VERY dilated.

Actually I have heard it is also supposed to be mildly hallucinogenic on top of being a stimulant.

Anyways, as I remember it wasn't that great, just very stimulating and actually a little bit overwhelming in the type of effect.

Not like fun stimulating like Dexedrine or Kratom but kind of like "whoa, I'm going a little faster than I'd like"...even though I've done Coke and that was also more enjoyable and also more stimulating than Yohimbe.

I wouldn't really recommend it as anything all that great, but again, I only did it once so I don't have much experience with it.

I'll add to this the more I find out, but yohimbie is suppose to have (take this lightly) some effect similar(I don't know which) to LSD. You have to do some research on that, but the first time I took a yohimbie tablet, I got some heavy stimulation which at that time was clean and heavy body load.
I see no point to snorting yohimbie. I'd stick with eating it.
Start with a lower dose and it might turn out pleasant for you.

Yohimbine doesn't produce a high, but an emotionally barren adrenaline rush that not everyone will enjoy.

If you like a fast and heavy heart rate, then you're in luck, 'cause this stuff's legal.

Well thanks for the replys!!! It seems everyone has close to the same experience as over stimulation and some even hallucinogenic I may actually try it but not exactly sure I think for now I'm gonna do more research thank you all who replied!!!

-Streetcow

Absolutely. Always try to start with a lower dose.
oh don't worry If I do I will I don't want to just take a lot and then turn into a jittery monster (trust me it's happened before and was really fucked up like seriously) thank you for all the great replys!

-Streetcow

yohimbine doesnt produce a high as far as im concerned..it just might give you a tiny mood boost but at the same time it really stimulates or agitates your CNS..it doesnt give you energy either, just makes u over stimulated...not a fun drug at all..