• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is a tiny amount of meth daily terrible?

RainDogtheCat

Bluelighter
So I'm an opiate guy. Mostly H and oxy. Never cared much for stimulants although i did used to do coke back in the day when I had a drinking habit. Recently I was given a bag of meth for free by the guy who gets me H. I hate the feeling of being "cracked out" so I never do too much, but lately I have been doing a very tiny bump of the stuff in order to stay up a bit longer if I am feeling tired. Definitely feel a little euphoria but its such a small amount it really just keeps me awake while not fucking me up too bad or making my heart race etc. Is a very small amount of this stuff like a very small bump daily going to mess me up? I've heard meth is terrible for you but don't have much experience with it (mainly just coke) It seems to be very nice as it keeps me awake with no real bad side effects. Is this bad or is this ok?Thanks in advance =D

So I'm an opiate guy. Mostly H and oxy. Never cared much for stimulants although i did used to do coke back in the day when I had a drinking habit. Recently I was given a bag of meth for free by the guy who gets me H. I hate the feeling of being "cracked out" so I never do too much, but lately I have been doing a very tiny bump of the stuff in order to stay up a bit longer if I am feeling tired. Definitely feel a little euphoria but its such a small amount it really just keeps me awake while not fucking me up too bad or making my heart race etc. Is a very small amount of this stuff like a very small bump daily going to mess me up? I've heard meth is terrible for you but don't have much experience with it (mainly just coke) It seems to be very nice as it keeps me awake with no real bad side effects. Is this bad or is this ok?Thanks in advance =D

It is highly dependent on how much you are taking, how often, and how you take care of yourself when using the substance. Methamphetamine is a known neurotoxin when used at doses that are recreational in nature. The neurotoxicity results due to excess dopamine release which leads to the creation of a radical intermediate when it becomes metabolized via oxidation. The creation of the radicals leads to oxidative stress and this is a factor in causing neurotoxicity. In addition to being neurotoxic to dopaminergic neurons, use of methamphetamine can also possibly be neurotoxic to serotonin neurons.

The fact is that daily methamphetamine use is not healthy. If you choose to use it, limited and responsible usage would be wise. Consuming an adequate diet, staying hydrated, taking necessary supplements, getting adequate rest are all important when using any kind of psychostimulant.

It is hard to say exactly how harmful methamphetamine use is even at certain dosages or frequency, as it is likely to be highly variable between individuals. If you use methamphetamine, the goal should be reducing as much damage to your body that you possibly can. I would not recommend using methamphetamine daily, but if you continue to do so minimize the potential harm whenever possible by being cautious and responsible.

In some rare cases people with exogenous obesity or ADHD get prescribed Desoxyn, which is pharmaceutical pure methamphetamine hydrochloride. So if your meth is pure and you stick to like 5mg a day, sleep every night, eat healthy and stay hydrated you might be getting away with using this one bag meth.
But this being said, meth is a powerful stimulant and has great addiction potential, even if you are not the stimulant guy. So it would most likely lead to you using more than 5mg and staying up all night. I wouldn't risk it, if I were you.
But if you do, like the poster above said, minimize the potential harm.
Stay safe

In my experience, yes, you can use meth recreationally via the snorting ROA somewhat easily. In certain industries (timber, fisheries, long haul trucking etc.) in which people work long hours, it has been known to be used in "functional" amounts in order for wakefulness promotion, in basically the same way you describe. I don't think meth is a good drug & I think that generally it affected me life in a negative way but when I was only snorting a bit o' the crystal magic every now and again, it honestly was a very enjoyable AND sustainable habit.

The problem with snorting as an ROA is that it does a lot of damage to your nose if you use it with regularity, definitely if you use it on a daily basis. Even small amounts. IME.

Is a tiny bit of meth terrible

I don't get a chance to get much meth, but when I do what would be the best vitamins to take to help take care qof myself? I have read abt the dopamine and seratonine baseline levels and that it takes 10 days from last use to get the levels back to normal. I have read lots of vitamin recommendations including amino acids. Which supplements would you advise? I might add I don't party. I stay home with my husband and animals. What I like most abt meth is I can stay awake longer at night and read. That is a good excuse for taking it lol. Thx. ps. Most my ROA is oral, with an occasional snort.

I would take vitamin E and C, but any other anti oxidants will help. Make sure you get some shut eye.