• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is a pseudophrine high any good???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetcow

Bluelighter
hello and I was just wondering if a pseudophrine high is any good??? And if so doseage effects and risks??? Thanks all answers appreciated!!!!!

-Streetcow

No. Unless you enjoy being a jittery mess. Just because something is a stimulant does not mean it will get you high.

depends mainly on drug naivety and body chemistry. That is if it's anything like an ephedrine high from ephedra extract. I quiet enjoyed that when I allready had some exp with mdma, coke and khat. And was very naive on the amphetamine front.

But, I am a rarity and dosed my cloud 9 carefully (cloud 9 refers to an specific area in time when "drugs scene" developed some new features). Overdue it and expect tachycardia and racing heart surpassing those of the classical stimulants. Add in some Sleeplessness and you have a long long night. Oeps do I read pseudo is inferieur to ... if so forget about do not use this as drug. Ephedrine/ ephedra are borderline anything below is not worth it.

I tried to kill myself by eating 20, I never once was high. Extremely nauseous, vomiting, shakiness, vasoconstricted-type feeling

By itself not really, but do enjoy mixing it with an opiate. Ephedrine mixed with your opiate of choice is always a good time.!

Alright thanks for the answers I'm not sure I'm into trying psudeophrine anymore many try it as a combo but with all the negative responses.... Thanks to all who replied to the thread!

-Streetcow

Not a great buzz, but I have had success using it as an appetite suppressant resulting in weight loss, and as a quick energy fix after a long day

Not unless you have allergies. Even then it's not enjoyable in high doses. I usually would just cut the pseudoephidine and Claratin tablets in half so I would not take 240mg of it all at once.

Off topic, but that goes for Benzedrex also. Basically all otc stimulants are lame or dangerous.

This is not OD material nor for BL in general. We're not here to help you get high.

Status
Not open for further replies.