• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is 4-MAR extinct?

mrflippy

Bluelighter
This is a substance I've always wanted to try and have never come across it. It seems like this is a forgotten drug. I've been interested and trying to find it for many, many years. So I have a few questions

Basically for those of you who have had the opportunity to try it how would you describe the experience and did you enjoy it?

Also how you compare it to meth? And lastly any idea if it's still around somewhere in the market?

Other than that I guess just general discussion on 4-MAR

It used to pop up in Australia from time to time but i have not seen any legit 4-MAR in many years. An aussie user andyturbo had some recently. I found it more euphoric than meth and it felt cleaner. Its been so many years since i tried it that i cant really remember any thing else. It was mid 90's when i tried it.

4,4'-Dimethylaminorex (4-MAR with another methyl group on the phenyl ring, turning it into a serotonin releasing agent) was sold as a Research Chemical a few years ago, but it quickly vanished from the market after being implicated in several dozen lethal overdoses, so I guess there's also little chance of seeing other RC analogs of Aminorex in the future.

As for the original 4-MAR... maybe it will appear on the black market again once the market for cathinones has dried up.