• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Invega/prolintane/adderall tolerance

NOtoInvega

Bluelighter
OK so I was given invega. I was not told that it would make me unable to feel good, ever. It prevents dopamine from binding to receptors. That says it all. Life is going to be tough until it gets out of my system (4-8 months from what I'm told).

So until then, if I take large amounts of prolintane to compensate (as in - be able to live, it doesn't get me high): will I develop a tolerance to their dopaminergic effects even though the dopamine is not binding?

If I do not take prolintane every day to compensate, I will have to cancel the next few months of my life. I am completely unable to function (duh - dopamine is necessary to life).

Prolintane does build tolerance over time. Not complete tolerance, but still. It can go from being an awesome hyper stimulant that's great for motivation and getting stuff done(no high, just motivation and confidence) to being a more edgy stimulant. It might be good for the first 10 or 20 days, but then it gets less enjoyable than before. Prolintane has more effects on norepinephrine than dopamine. It sounds like prolintane might be way better than invega though.

OK so I was given invega. I was not told that it would make me unable to feel good, ever. It prevents dopamine from binding to receptors. That says it all. Life is going to be tough until it gets out of my system (4-8 months from what I'm told).

So until then, if I take large amounts of prolintane to compensate (as in - be able to live, it doesn't get me high): will I develop a tolerance to their dopaminergic effects even though the dopamine is not binding?

If I do not take prolintane every day to compensate, I will have to cancel the next few months of my life. I am completely unable to function (duh - dopamine is necessary to life).

4-PMPD can be used as a potentiator for Prolintane (and possibly other stimulants). Both the positive and negative effects are amplified. Be careful as this combination causes rapid heart beat, increased body temperature, flushing of the face/ears, and anxiety.