• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Introverts, Extroverts, and Stimulants

I feel like a lot of people here are confusing extroverts with sociopaths. Some extroverts are sociopaths. And some extroverts just enjoy talking to people.
Good point. Definitely not the same thing. But stimulants are possibly a good tool for bringing latent sociopathy to the surface in some people. Especially on the comedown.

Extroverts can just fuck off, they drain my energy even when they're sober.

However, I used to get a kick out of speeding my tits off and grinding their egos into the floor...
"Speeding my tits off", Jesus-fucking-Christ man! When I read that I actually laughed out loud, which seldom happens, especially by myself.
Golden. You just made my day. I'm gonna hit up a buddy later and ask if he wants to speed his tits off.

Thank you @F.U.B.A.R.

I used to be more of an introvert, and slowly became more extroverted because I felt there was a need for someone in my group of friends to be outgoing. Since I was an introvert I'm very comfortable talking with introverts and I know what boundaries I shouldn't cross. Typical extroverts are attention whores and I hate feeding that energy

What do you think about aspie introverts on coke?

Sorry. I missed this when you originally posted it. Wasn’t ignoring you. I can’t say I’ve ever knowingly witnessed an introverted Aspie on coke. But I do know a few such people. I imagine one of them would just become massively confused as his brain started doing stuff he’s never experienced. I expect he’d flip out, panic, and need to be sedated. The other could possibly do something most people would think is psychopathic without realising it. He has little grasp of social boundaries even when in his shell. Full of hyped up energy he might start actually saying a lot of the stuff he is too shy to normally say (which his friends think is pretty strange stuff).