• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Introverts, Extroverts, and Stimulants

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Tonight’s attempt at a conversation starter:

Who would you rather hang out with on a stim binge an introvert or an extrovert? Feel free to differentiate between different kinds of stimulants.

My answer is well-adjusted introverts who blossom a bit when amped not too high. I’ve always learned surprising and interesting things about such people and become better friends. I think the worst person to spend a night with is an extrovert on coke. Especially if it’s my boss or another executive I work with. I’ve only ever experienced platinum level narcissism and random acts of denigration or casual violence in that scenario.

Who would you rather hang out with on a stim binge an introvert or an extrovert? Feel free to differentiate between different kinds of stimulants.

My answer is well-adjusted introverts who blossom a bit when amped not too high. I’ve always learned surprising and interesting things about such people and become better friends. I think the worst person to spend a night with is an extrovert on coke. Especially if it’s my boss or another executive I work with. I’ve only ever experienced platinum level narcissism and random acts of denigration or casual violence in that scenario.
Youd like me on a good night.😎

i am crazy sometime tho beware!

I remember when I was younger and I was hanging out with my 3 best friends. They were all extroverts and so am I. I will never forget our coke sessions, it was hilarious. First hour or two it was great. We would listen to music and talk. But once we crossed the cocaine high threshold it all started to turn into a comedy. We would be standing on our feets and taliking (more yelling) in the same time. Everybody was talking about their topic and didn't giva a fuck that others weren't listening to him or he to others. Hilarious scenes, but not something that I wold prefer now.

Later I used to get coked out with my good friend who is an extrovert also. But with him the conversation always went into a direction not typical for coke induce rants. We would be talking about the purpuse of life, problems in society and contemplating the solutions for the problem of the human condition.

Taking coke or amphetamine sulfate with my wife, who is an introvert is also great, because she opens and starts to talk more freely.

So as an extrovert I would prefer either an introvert that is able to open and be more free when on stimulants. Or the other way, an extrovert who I know and respect and with whom conversation can just flow.

I don't like taking stimulants in a group with random members cause it will almost always go astray. Extroverts on stimulants in a group (more than 3) is a recipe for injuring my vocal cords. Especially because I don't like to talk about, what are by my standards/preferences, superficial topics.

Best combination would be one extrovert and one introvert that like to talk about not trivial things (share my interests).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty open and able to hold some good conversation when I'm feeling well. I'm not extroverted but I'm much closer to it that I was even a year ago. I talk to people a lot now. I'm finding my place and I'm getting to know myself and my limitations. I might actually be starting to chill out as I approach 30 although some things I'm just as stupid as ever drugging it up sometimes. I have my more sober times more often lately too. I want out.🥺

I'd prefer to hang out with someone that gets good quality shit...

That’s always the priority. I’ve lost several years of my life just trapped in inane conversations with the idiot who brought the bag or has the stash. I count it a blessing that my second go-to guy is the strong silent type.

My good quality shit is I grab go home and live my life. Don't like hanging out in the scene too much. Have a whole world of shit at home with my own friends.

My good quality shit is I grab go home and live my life. Don't like hanging out in the scene too much. Have a whole world of shit at home with my own friends.
I don’t care much for conversation generally, but in case someone starts talking I can also easily fixate...

On the other hand, I love walking around outside or going on hikes! Always leads to some very interesting situations

I agree with pretty much everything you said there. Certain personality types can definitely become almost unbearable while under the influence of stimulants

definitely not the arrogant type extrovert lmao. not that all are but ofc there are some..

i can be really extroverted at times so when stimmed up with a buddy whos on the same page, it's fun to let the words fly :)

Yea talk whatever bullshit you want to me man, about whatever topic you want, so long as it’s good I’ll listen lol.

I’ve mostly been around cocaine my whole life, haven’t seen enough of the meth world. But ya nothing worse than someone telling you a story only they care about.. Cocaine also makes a lot of people quiet that normally aren’t like myself.

For me cocaine is an at home sex drug, or just sitting alone doing line, shot or whatever one after the other. My limited experience with d-meth and more experience with d-amp is completely the opposite where I feel so powerful like the world is my bitch. Neither have me too chatty, but I’m certainly more of talker on the Amphetamines.

-GC

For me cocaine is an at home sex drug, or just sitting alone doing line, shot or whatever one after the other. My limited experience with d-meth and more experience with d-amp is completely the opposite where I feel so powerful like the world is my bitch. Neither have me too chatty, but I’m certainly more of talker on the Amphetamines.

-GC

That’s interesting. For me it exactly the opposite. When I did cocaine I would always be out and about and looking for a party but I almost always take meth at home by myself or in a brothel with a lady because it’s so sexual.

I fnd it interesting that amps affect different people in such contrary ways. I’d love to know why.

I can relate to this. Would have to choose another introvert but one that’s not shy and can handle their stims. Stims have never really personally been my thing, except for IV cocaine and that was usually a speedball anyway. From all outward appearances I don’t think one could really tell the difference between sober me and spun me with too much distinction, but I’ve seen some people just go off the rails, especially with meth and even more so with crack. I personally can’t stand getting high with these people watching them search for non-existent shards/crumbs.

Two of my friends is like me, introverted. The other on is the opposite.
(Yes, I keep my circle of real, close friends to 3, max 4 people. Always have and always will)

I love doing speed with the extrovert - he gets me all gitty as well. Instense discussions regarding masturbation-techniques and the new world order.
He's a real talker sober, but when on speed, wow. Someday I'll count how many words he spews out during the race.

I do love my introverts too, altough we can sit two people, spun as fuck, so fucking wired yet not saying a word for an hour or two.
It's beautiful, that silence. When you can be around someone and that's all that's needed to feel good; no words or lavish gestures, just feeding off eahc others glow.

Extroverts can just fuck off, they drain my energy even when they're sober.

However, I used to get a kick out of speeding my tits off and grinding their egos into the floor...

I feel like a lot of people here are confusing extroverts with sociopaths. Some extroverts are sociopaths. And some extroverts just enjoy talking to people.