• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Introduction

Spurs75

Greenlighter
Hi all,
New here. From -----. Favourite drug would be acid. Super keen to try mushrooms. Looking for anyone that could take me to find shrooms around -----.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome bud

A psychedelic man are we, sounds all good and well but no sourcing im afraid. But if you look hard enough for anything you will find it, even if it's in shit lol... But in all seriousness wellcome and enjoy. Ask away and sure you will learn a lot and contribute as much you can. But sourcing a big nono.

But hope you enjoy the site and welcome again

Cofffeeshroom

Welcome bud

A psychedelic man are we, sounds all good and well but no sourcing im afraid. But if you look hard enough for anything you will find it, even if it's in shit lol... But in all seriousness wellcome and enjoy. Ask away and sure you will learn a lot and contribute as much you can. But sourcing a big nono.

Cofffeeshroom
Really sorry Coffee.
I will not do it again. Thanks for the welcome 🙏

Ahoy!! Acid is my few times a month treat, I prefer it over shrooms but that’s probably bc I have access to better acid than I do good shrooms idk I like being fucked for 12 hours more than 8ish too lol. Meow meow

Welcome bud

Cofffeeshroom
Really sorry Coffee.
I will not do it again. Thanks for the welcome 🙏
Ahoy!! Acid is my few times a month treat, I prefer it over shrooms but that’s probably bc I have access to better acid than I do good shrooms idk I like being fucked for 12 hours more than 8ish too lol. Meow meow
So do I!

Hey D,s,

Thanks for the welcome.
Here for pleasure but not sure how to utilise 😬
Well, it is fairly easy to use Bluelight. Besides just looking around, you can use the search function up in the top right of your screen, and actually search for specific keywords in titles of threads. so if you search 'mushrooms' and click 'titles only' then it will list all the threads with 'mushrooms' in the thread name. if not then you will get a mix of threads and other posts where someone might have mentioned 'mushrooms'.
Hopefully this will help in narrowing down some searches!