• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Introducing XTC to a new friend

definately man. Im going to be a full time babysitter and more here... im not feeding her the pills and running off... thanks for all your comments guys, much appreciated :)

And yes, single source is definately good, but when people are desperate- they will ask people who they know do drugs. There are plenty of those around, i reckon.

I did to a friend eight months ago and it still remains the only person I offered it to in the entire time I have ever been in the scene. I only offered it to her because it was going to be a magical night and she was just starting to be the curius and interested type after being to a few house parties with users. All I said to her was this... "This night will almost certainly be rank in the top three nights of your life and if you still want to be enjoying moments like this when you are old. Then treat this drug with the greatest respect, once every six months tops!" She was a little concerned at first, but after the night had ended she knew exactly where I was coming from and thanked me for the advice.

Originally posted by streetsurfer
So, I'm new here, so? I'm new to E, so?

the point is we have all been through the honeymoon stage, and we know how you view MDMA, and also what you will think of it in a few years when the magic is gone.