• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Intravenous Zolpidem

Status
Not open for further replies.
why slam ambien? its one of those (many)pills that isn't worth the trouble of shooting. i'd rather snort it(which also is pointless) than going on and injecting it.

oral is just fine imo.

yeah oral is good but IV gives you a somekinda "rush" and relaxing effect..

I've tried to iv ambien, like others, don't get it. Just taking them normally not only made it impossible to sleep (took eight..can't recall mg), but caused me to type and speak like my brain was scrambled. I didn't make sense to anyone but myself....I won't get into all the other goofy and downright stupid things that followed I can remember...but after that I decided I would never take it again

I knew a guy in rehab that was a crooked pharmacist and wrote fake scripts for zolpidem and zaleplon (sonata) and IV'ed them daily for months. He told me he was taking upwards of 150mg a day and he was constantly tripping. He told me it was like being in a very lucid dream that you can control, but it's not a dream at all, it's just real life in tra-la-la land. Very strange stuff. I've shot a 10mg zolpidem before and damn, I must say it was quite a unique experience, but I can't say I liked it enough to want to shoot them all the time. The feeling was euphoric but uncomfortable as well.

zolpidem - injecting to get a high?

just been prescribed them and never heard of them b4, anyway according to wiki they can be recreational and u can shoot them up (something i love to do is shoot) but one thing i dont like is ending up in hospital so i thought a bit of advice would be best. ,,, i did think about asking the doctor you know but then i thought well best not to or he will take the prescription away from me lol

So what to do and how many to do ?

i have needles and citric and obviously the pills which are the 5mg ones btw

so whats the safest way of using these to shoot up and get high

thanks

Without a micron filter, this is not safe to do.

Even taking Z-drugs such as zolpidem orally, can be harmful as Z-drugs are damaging to the immune system.

Sounds like a bad idea. Black outs and memory loss is very common with zolpidem. Shooting it isn't necessary at all and will only make those negative effects come on faster. For your own sake, snort it first to see if you like the 'high' and tell us how it goes :)

How much did you dose orally?

Yes snorting it will give you a possibly stronger effect then eating them will. If you still don't feel much from sniffing it, then honestly there's no point going through the trouble of injecting it. Some peoples brain receptors simply aren't as reactive to zolpidem as others are. If you really must inject drugs, there are by far better ones.

Save it for when you need the help sleeping. In my opinion that's the best use your going to get out of it :)

You want to inject a sleeping aid for a high?

There's better things to get high off.

Use them for what they are intended for.

Zolpidem is a hypnotic which means it is made to make you tired. Without micro filtering it is unsafe to inject and the high experience you are looking for (very tired with a stupor dream like quality) isn't really conducive to injection or a rush anyways.

I as well would just save them for when you can't sleep. If you do a thread title search for Zolpidem or Ambien you'll find lots of information on people who do try and abuse them because they are fairly readily prescribed (because they aren't that abusable).

Since you say you like injection I'd recommend you peruse these threads if you haven't already.
Injection; IV Complications and Information MEGATHREAD and FAQ II - show me the blood
Micron Filtering Mega Thread and FAQ
Pill injection research into filters

I'm going to leave this open in case you plan on moving forward with this and have any further questions but hope you change your mind and use them to sleep.

Im not sure but isn't there a pretty big thread about this? I remember reading a study about it producing a much more stimulating euphoric effect when injected.

you will wake up with a pile of bloody syringes by the bed and a messed up arm and no recollection of what went on in the house or why you stacked every piece of electronics gear in a pile and ripped the carpet up and wrote on the walls...just sayin ...imo

Im not sure but isn't there a pretty big thread about this? I remember reading a study about it producing a much more stimulating euphoric effect when injected.
Thanks hydrochan.

>>>merged

only IV them if you are an IV drug user and dont have a tolerance for them or benzos

then you can get some nice rushed from iving it but then tolerance will likely reduce it to a point where the dangers of iving it is silly compared to just snorting or eating them

So I was a little unsure before trying this. I had been prescribed ambien and was taking it orally which I had done recreationally in the past. Then I began snorting it, 5 mg, 10 mg, up to 20 mg or more. And I became curious one night about the potential to IV ambien. I read some good things, scary things, bad things, but I did it.

(keep in mind I have been an IV drug user of some sort for a few years now, so I am experienced in that sense)

The rush is booomb. It's like something sweeps over you and drops you out of the sky into ambienland. The visual distortions that you usually get when eating/snorting the pill are just...there... But that immediate rush that you get shooting it can be dangerous. Makes me want to immediately crush up 2 more pills and do it again. The ironic thing is though, that when you do that, there is no rush because you just fucking shot it up 5 minutes ago. Funny how it impairs your brain.

All in all, I love IV zolpidem. Be careful if you don't have a tolerance and be weary of the addictive potential of the substance.

But I wish I could spend all my time in ambien land, well at least a lot of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.