• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Intravenous Zolpidem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cos someone isn't posting doesn't mean they've not been lurking... Maybe PM him cos it's not really the place to be speculating.

ok sounds good.. ill PM him and ask how he's doin. but he dont know me so probly wont respond.

Just injected two 8mg ambien. Crushed the pills, placed in spoon added 1 cc of water, and heated very well. Kept stirring solution while cooling for a long time. Placed in a fairly large cotton ball, and drew up solution through the ball into the rig. Once everything was all cooled down and all air out. i Injected the substance into my arm and felt an instant rush of euphoria. Nice warm feeling as well ass pain in my back has been lifted. Similiar to IV use of low mg diluaudid in my test. 4 hours later Didn't die.

Just injected two 8mg ambien. Crushed the pills, placed in spoon added 1 cc of water, and heated very well. Kept stirring solution while cooling for a long time. Placed in a fairly large cotton ball, and drew up solution through the ball into the rig. Once everything was all cooled down and all air out. i Injected the substance into my arm and felt an instant rush of euphoria. Nice warm feeling as well ass pain in my back has been lifted. Similiar to IV use of low mg diluaudid in my test. 4 hours later Didn't die.

Shooting pills 101: NEVER APPLY ANY HEAT EVER.

Do you have any idea how many extra nasty dangerous binders and fillers you dissolved by heating it "very well" that otherwise could have been filtered out? I've shot zolpidem before and those pills leave behind a lot of gunk when prepped properly with NO HEAT, now all that shit is in your veins. That's a lot of risk/damage for a stupid quick rush. I do agree with you comparison to IV dillaudid though. All rush and no high, I don't get the point.

Shooting pills 101: NEVER APPLY ANY HEAT EVER.

Do you have any idea how many extra nasty dangerous binders and fillers you dissolved by heating it "very well" that otherwise could have been filtered out? I've shot zolpidem before and those pills leave behind a lot of gunk when prepped properly with NO HEAT, now all that shit is in your veins. That's a lot of risk/damage for a stupid quick rush. I do agree with you comparison to IV dillaudid though. All rush and no high, I don't get the point.

ive got a script to ambien and i usually snort them and i get near instant high..
is it worth it to shoot up? like is there a different aspect to it that you dont get by snorting?

ive got a script to ambien and i usually snort them and i get near instant high..
is it worth it to shoot up? like is there a different aspect to it that you dont get by snorting?

I have a benzo tolerance so I'm cross tolerant with other gabaergics like zolpidem so keep that in mind with my experience. IVing them just gave me a quick rush and then I didn't feel anything after. I did a lot too over an hour, well over 100mgs trying to feel something. It had similar effects as snorting with a larger rush except I found snorting to be too painful to make worth doing. I found it kind of pointless, I don't understand the appeal of injecting drugs that only give you a rush then minimal to no high after.

I have a benzo tolerance so I'm cross tolerant with other gabaergics like zolpidem so keep that in mind with my experience. IVing them just gave me a quick rush and then I didn't feel anything after. I did a lot too over an hour, well over 100mgs trying to feel something. It had similar effects as snorting with a larger rush except I found snorting to be too painful to make worth doing. I found it kind of pointless, I don't understand the appeal of injecting drugs that only give you a rush then minimal to no high after.

ive got a tolerance to benzos not to dick size but i can take 10mg phenazepam and go out and do my daily things.. but i still feel ambien.. they work on different sub types of the benzo receptor.

Edit: and im prescibed diazepam and i can take 100mg and feel normal. but ambien still fucks me up for a good 20minutes after i snort it.

ive got a tolerance to benzos not to dick size but i can take 10mg phenazepam and go out and do my daily things.. but i still feel ambien.. they work on different sub types of the benzo receptor.

Edit: and im prescibed diazepam and i can take 100mg and feel normal. but ambien still fucks me up for a good 20minutes after i snort it.

Then you should have a similar experience as what I described. Yeah because of that it's the only reason i felt something from Ambien but it would never help for sleep now if I took a bottle when one would knock me out years ago.

Then you should have a similar experience as what I described. Yeah because of that it's the only reason i felt something from Ambien but it would never help for sleep now if I took a bottle when one would knock me out years ago.

i agree. about both, probly having same experience as you and it doesnt help me sleep but my dr dont know that lol.

i ivd about 2.5 mgs many times and it felt pretty dam good... there is a lingering bad feeling afterward though. and it kinda has da body high of dope without the nod

ps: never have phone, internet or any other means of comunicating under the influince of this little devil

I loved bangin Z. No bad feelings to speak of. But you don't get the rush again until you come down completely. Unfortunately, that's all it's good for. Use the IRs and never the CRs. A good starting dose is 15mg. With a little tolerance, 30-40mg is good range if you do a proper filter and want a strong rush.

^ Yeah, but, the problem I have is that only have needles of 1ml, and zolpidem solubility is only 23mg/ml, what can I do to increase the solubility? Or better use a 2ml needle?

Bump! 'cmon nobody? 2ml needles are bigger so I prefer know how to increase solubility, if ading few drops of ethanol or whatever..?

I don't find it to make me feel down, high, or anything. must say I was a bit disapo8nted with it:(

They don't sell 2cc/2ml spikes around here. Only half/1.

Solved, I use an 2.5cc/2.5ml syringe with a 27 gauge needle, it's perfect.

Edit: Btw, maybe the people who feel disapointed IVing Zolpidem is because you have a big tolerance to benzos, it has happened to me when I was in too much valium, then I used less or zero and then effects of IVed zolpi come back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.