• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants intravenous use of Ritalin

Ergan

Bluelighter
hey guys im just curious if anyone has had any experience with intravenous route of administration.

Is it stronger and if so how much stronger.
What are some of the issues with this route of administration mostly surrounding the issues to do with filers not being soluble in water.
What is the dosage needed (tolerance level 0-10)

Any info will be much appreciated as there is not much on google :)

Not a very smart thing to do. Shooting pills with binders, etc. Although some people get a cocaine-like rush out of it, I'd strongly suggest getting proper drugs instead. If you must, you need a wheel filter, which are readily available online. With that you should be able to do it in a reasonably safe manner. It is quite a bit stronger i.v. than p.o. if memory serves somewhere on the order of 2-3x as strong. But yeah please don't do it without a proper wheel filter.

na dw i wouldn't even consider doing any drug via this route I have just been quite interested in this drug recently

I must admit I use to sometimes fill my body with fillers just to get that almost unbeatable rush of pushing methylthendiate up my veins. I cant think of anything apart from smack that is a better instant rush totally different rushes of course.

Ritalin IV is yuck and makes your body feel dirty and contaminated. I had to stop as I was prescribed quite a high dose of em, The comedown from ritalin IV was no where near worth the intial rush I got, And one of the worst I have ever had to endure. Fucked feeling lying in bed not able to sleep but only negative feelings through out my body. YUCK!

I have been wondering with these new methylthendiate RC's what they would be like to IV. I guess you would still get the comedown but if they are a purer material I would note get the body feeling like its been poisened by the fillers of ritalin pills... Don't think id bother experimenting with any of them these days.

Got to a point of purifying my methylthendiate. dissolve in alcohole and then filter with least 3 coffee filters or better yet make a filter with cotton or something...

that almost unbeatable rush of pushing methylthendiate up my veins. I cant think of anything apart from smack that is a better instant rush

-->Ritalin IV is yuck and makes your body feel dirty and contaminated.

First you say it is unbeatable and then it feels dirty? What now? Btw it is Methylphenidate :)

@Topic: Don't IV Ritalin/Methylphenidate at all. It can constrict your veins and lead to serious health issues. Like having your arm amputated at worst.

See: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/445570-Case-Studies-(It-could-happen-to-YOU-)

Necrotising myositis after intravenous methylphenidat (Ritalin) injection

A 30 year old male intravenous drug user was admitted with a swollen painful left thigh after injection of 30 mg methylphenidat (Ritalin). On examination, we found a softball-sized abscess in his left thigh. Striking lab results were a CK of 18 100 U/l, a CRP of 177 mg/l, and a WCC of 20.0x109/l. A CT scan revealed a large abscess that contained multiple pockets of gas, extending from the lesser trochanter to the distal femoral condyle (fig 1). The patient went to theatre and the abscess was excised and drained and an extensive debridement was performed. Macro- and microscopic analysis showed acute necrotising myositis and extensive abscess formation. The patient was re-examined 2 days later and the wound was closed. Thereafter, healing of the wound progressed well. The patient was discharged home 15 days postoperatively.

That sounds terrible zerwas. Multiple pockets of gas? That sounds like some pretty harsh stuff there.

To OP. Try plugging, it is a lot safer and gets you a rush.

I'm guilty of doing this. Sure the rush is nice, but it will wreck your veins and make you feel TERRIBLE when coming down. Not to mention the health risks.. If I were you I'd snort or plug it.

If you absolutely have to shoot it, filter it at least 3 times if using cotton. A wheel filter is ideal but if you don't have one it should be fine. Don't use a cig filter, it's more shit you don't need in your bloodstream.

I'm guilty of IVing them as well. II ad been doing them on a daily basis for about a month. Usually 100-150mg a day is 3-4, 1cc doses. It's one hell of a rush at first, but like doing coke you just want to keep chasing that high. I was doing 5/10mg pills. Not the generic, although I did get a few of them and do them. (were purple) if I did 40mg or better per shot I'd get nauseous. Sometimes even get sick. Was a rush tho... The come down is pretty fast. Maybe last 60mins. Then kinda float for 2hrs followed by a quick come down. At first it wasn't bad, then after say two weeks of doing them I'd get the body & joint pain. Towards the end of doing them I'd be feeling pretty shitty on the come down. There rough, fun, and get boring quick.

Avoid them if you can, if you can't... Well don't play with them long... It sucks!