• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs intravenous ethylphenidate

be REALLY carefull what you IM... there was an article in DiTM about someone who IM'ed "bath salts" MDPV i think it was , it got infected, ended up amputating their arm... requiem for a dream style... nasty....

Eeeew nasty. Yeah since making that post I have actually gone back to the nasal passage. There's just something not quite right about the feel of it via IM....plus I figured if it's that corrosive everywhere else then I don't really want my muscles corroded either!!

yes, that was exactly was i was thinking. only thing i'd probably always iv is heroin/hard opioids. because any other ROA is a complete waste.

edit: also benzodiazepine injection solutions. god i wish i could get my hands on on some midazolam solution. that, mixed with bupe, were probably the most incredible highs i've ever had.

I used to do the same thing. I robbed a veterinary clinic a few years back cus I'd always wanted to do that. I got lots of k, midazolam, tiletamine, diazepam, and buprenorphine. Mixing a quarter mg of pure bupe with 10 mg midaz iv was the shit. It felt like straight up heroin. Not that I would reccomend doing what I did. I managed to get away but not for long.. snitches

i know just got an abcsess cut out of my thigh from shooting methadone... so careful, careful, careful.

I've personally seen pretty big scars where someone had shot EPH, someone who's usually pretty good at it. I think they were trying to warn me against it by showing me, although I was under the influence so the memory is a little fuzzy.

ethylphenidate fucked my nose up a lot, i last did it february and its still not right up there, some very minor bleeding every so often. IVing it would be horrendous

hey, i only shot it when my nose was totally fucked and i found oral and rectal dosages not to be euphoric at all. however, intravenous injection produced significant euphoria, and burned a bit but i'm fairly sure i did more damage to my veins by shooting up pills.

Hello I am ashamed to admit it (its kindof embarassing) but i was IVing Ethylphenidate on a pretty much daily basis up until recently. it did not seem significantly worse than any other substance i've IVed on the physical side. Infinitely superior high to any other ROA as far as effects are concerned (theres a fairly niceeee rush).

Its definitely both fiendy as fuck and habit forming though, i'd really advise you to stay clear. I only ended up doing it after snorting and plugging wouldn't do it anymore (i know if i'm going to get hooked on something it'd have been better to have been something thats been thoroughly researched, but it just happened to be a fairly second rate research stim instead, i dont know how that happened

'With the damage it does to MY nose would you really want to IV it?' Maybe you idiots should try and research the difference, and how using diluted solutions IV are probably less harmful than Insufflation if you are an experienced IV user who can moderate(hah). Don't go making assumptions when you know nothing of the IV route of administration. Kids who know no other route of administration besides insufflation giving advice, please.. go perforate your septum's.

I'd be weary of IV'ing any research chemical. Sure, the odds are in your favor that nothing catastrophic will happen, but there are people who have IV'ed various bath salts and cathinone analogs and have had to have limbs amputated due to flesh eating bacteria being present in the shit or something like that. When you IV you bypass pretty much all of your body's main defenses.