• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Intravenous Cocaine Overdose

KuSh Boii Whip

Bluelighter
So I wanted the best rush I've ever gotten from IV coke. It was indeed the biggest rush ever.

I was like "oh yeah that's definitely the best shot I've ever had NICE!... Wait wait TOO MUCH TOO MUCH"

Tremors like crazy even in my eyes.
Couldn't walk 15 seconds into the rush.
Tried to crawl around to find my cell phone to call ER. Thought I was about to have a heart attack at 21.
After about what seemed like 10 minutes I tried to stand and and was succrssful and there was my 16 year old kid brother asking wtf happened? (He knows I'm an addict).
I told him to call 911 although could barely speak but then the symptoms began to get less intense. And I figured I'd make it now.

I kind of wonder if my 80mg methadone dose I took approx. 30 mins before saved my life..
That scared the living shit out of me.

Enough that I'm quitting drugs.

BE CAREFUL EVERYONE.

Stupidest mistake of my life.

Please don't do as I do.

Last edited:
See with coke you never know if it is a reason to worry, or, you're just fucked up on coke, paranoid, anxiety ridden, and scared for your life.

See with coke you never know if it is a reason to worry, or, you're just fucked up on coke, paranoid, anxiety ridden, and scared for your life.

This is exactly the reason I quit IV cocaine, it's to scary sometimes when you do a big shot. When me and my ex were really into our addiction we would do shots that were over a half gram each; we would do over a quarter oz a day when we were really deep in.

Just thinking about it now makes me feel sick.

I had that same thing happen to me a couple times IV'ing coke. I told myself it was the last time, each time. However, once I realized it wasn't going to kill me what did I do? Prep another shot and go for it again! Miracle I'm still alive...

Hope you have more willpower than I (did). I have quit hard drugs now, mostly due to environment. IV'ing coke is a great (horrifying) rush fosho.

Just thinking about it now makes me feel sick.

And just thinking about the comedown makes my head hurt. Sometimes a comedown off a dub of hard is unbearable, and thats one of the easiest comedowns ive dealt with.

Dude, IV coke is the bomb!

I've slammed about 3g's today, worst thing is the cravings after I REALLY want to go get more, but the money is too much :(.

kinda wish I never did it that way because now I refuse a line to snort, I want the damn rush haha.

Got through a half oz in a couple days, and now I am in debt but hey ho was totally worth it :) hehehhe

I also stopped mainlining it when it damn near killed me. It's still about the mots euphoric thing I ever tried.

I've slammed about 3g's today, worst thing is the cravings after I REALLY want to go get more, but the money is too much :(.

kinda wish I never did it that way because now I refuse a line to snort, I want the damn rush haha.

Got through a half oz in a couple days, and now I am in debt but hey ho was totally worth it :) hehehhe
lol

IV cocaine is a tricky one too, it's like the better the rush, the worse the experience. At least that's how it is for me, a good shot will give awesome euphoria and positive effects, but a good shot will also have more negative side effects, like raised heart beat, anxiety, etc. So a good shot will be great and horrible at the same time.

Exact same boat. Can'tuse up nose anymore lol

i have to say everyone on here is very accurate i used to iv about a gram a day and when i started doing that railing it just didn't appeal to me, like i know it's cliche but i started loving the needle more than the coke. after a good shot i'd feel less of a up feeling and more of a euphoric sedating numb feeling, very nice. but yeah after a little while when the effects of the initial iv rush wore off the paranoia would sink in and i'd freak out that i might have an abscess cuz of the bumps from the spot i'd shoot into even though i used clean needles and alcohol swabs each time. but then the swell would go down and i'd do another shot, repeat haha. but yeah haven't done it in about eight months and living without bruises and fresh scars on my arm and not owing some dude hundreds of dollars is pretty nice haha

I don't think the methadone saved your life.

Sounds a lot like the kind of hits I would shoot for when I slammed coke. I fell in love with that "trying to stand on a rocking boat as the train roared by" feeling. I would keep going until I found that hit where I would "hit the deck" and flop around on the floor, sometimes for as long as 15-20 minutes. Sometimes my veins would constrict before I got there, and I would finish my ball trying to push coke into veins that had already given up for the night. While that part was not exactly fun, I would never give up until the coke was gone. Not trying to minimize the risk, because you were really close to things going very wrong.

Many years ago, when I first experimented with IV coke, I loaded and tried to push a .5g shot late in the session. Had a full-blown seizure and cardiac arrest before I was revived by EMTs. Thought I would have stopped then, but I didn't.

Over the years, I learned and followed a few rules that let me get close to the edge without going over it. Pre-mixing and pre-measuring my shots and spacing them out has saved me many times. Limiting the frequency of use (once a month, once a quarter, once a year) has allowed me to maintain physical and vein health and avoid active IV coke addiction that can be very destructive.

You didn't mention how much coke was in the barrel or how many shots you did that night, but shooting for "whatever" when you are fucked up and rational thought goes out the window is a great way to turn up dead.

Be safe, have fun.

FC

I IV'd coke a few time, first time being a year or so ago. It was fine at first. Not that pure being in Australia so I'd get sub-bellringers. Then one day I got a g of really pure stuff and having very little I OD'd quite badly and that scared me off coke since & that was over a year ago.

I'm glad you didn't overdose from combining IV coke and the methadone. Did you go to the hospital or see a medical professional?

So I wanted the best rush I've ever gotten from IV coke. It was indeed the biggest rush ever.

I was like "oh yeah that's definitely the best shot I've ever had NICE!... Wait wait TOO MUCH TOO MUCH"

Tremors like crazy even in my eyes.
Couldn't walk 15 seconds into the rush.
Tried to crawl around to find my cell phone to call ER. Thought I was about to have a heart attack at 21.
After about what seemed like 10 minutes I tried to stand and and was succrssful and there was my 16 year old kid brother asking wtf happened? (He knows I'm an addict).
I told him to call 911 although could barely speak but then the symptoms began to get less intense. And I figured I'd make it now.

I kind of wonder if my 80mg methadone dose I took approx. 30 mins before saved my life..
That scared the living shit out of me.

Enough that I'm quitting drugs.

BE CAREFUL EVERYONE.

Stupidest mistake of my life.

Please don't do as I do.

Don't take this the wrong way since I'm trying not to judge you, but I don't understand how people can do stuff like this. Especially since the line between what you took and serous harm or death sounds so small. But yeah, IV coke or crack have never resonated well with me mostly because I was always afraid I'd have a heart attack or stroke as soon as I took my hit. It doesn't exactly make for blissful experiences. Plus my drug of choice is opiates; stims don't do much for me although rare good quality ones can be a nice experience.

I've done things that could possibly kill someone before, I guess some people are less afraid to die than others or have less to lose.
Survived a suicide attempt (overdose) in january, and I'm so glad I'm still here.
It's easy to slip in to that mindset, even when you have alot going for you. I'm still prepared to risk injecting, I always use safely and never expect or even think about death.
I think about how fucking good its gonna be, its like christmas haha.

That's true. It's not like I didn't risk my life 1000 times when I used to inject, especially when using an unknown new product. I guess not only do you get really used to the procedure and dosage with opiates, because they're downers it doesn't really feel like you could potentially be doing anything very dangerous; unlike shooting too much coke and you start to panic and feel like you're gonna die right then and there.

I guess what I'm saying is there are generally fewer experiences that can "scare you straight" while shooting opiates as opposed to shooting stims.