• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Interview with master Kambo practitioner Simon Scott

I am bumping this. I gave myself 5 dots today. I did it every week up until mid Janurary. Then it was every other week. Then I skipped about 2 months. Now I am have done it a month ago, and then today.

I actually had a dream a month ago where a Shaman was cutting strings/cords for me while I was having a fucked up sex dream. I kept getting drunk and trying to have sex with different women, but they would go from sober to puking before we could start. Then I see a Shaman cutting cords, I stopped trying to have sex and started helping him. He gave me an incense stick/burn stick and said "Kambo" then I woke up. I did it the next day. I had another dream a few weeks before that where I was with a group of people in the jungle. All I felt was "Shaman School". I remember learning to fly and then I woke up.

Since the dream I keep seeing a brown skinned man with no physical eyes. It kind of faded, then today when I applied the Kambo he came back really vivid. Saw him laughing and pointing to give me direction.

This Kaxinawá legend tells that the Indians of the tribe were very ill and their medicine man (Pajé in Brazil) had done everything that was possible to cure them. All medicinal herbs known were used, but none helped.

Under the effect of sacred plant medicines, he entered the forest and whilst there received a visit from a female spirit of the forest.

She brought in her hands a frog, from which she took a white secretion, and taught the Pajé how to apply it. Returning to the tribe and following the guidelines he had received, the Pajé was able to cure his brothers and sisters. From then on he was known as Pajé Kampu or Kampum.

After his death, his spirit lived on in the frog, where it continued its mission to protect the health of those who defend the forest. The secretion became known as Kambo but in some tribes it is called Sapo, Dow-Kiet, Kampu or Vacina da Floresta.

I was allready seeing a frog after my first few times. If you look at my experience a long with the "legend" well... I am not one to turn down helpful new friends ;-)

I really didn't get that sick off today. I had to make myself throw up at the end, and it was completely clear. I re read this thread, and don't even recognize the guy who was typing in August. I'm not sure how I wouldn't be dead or locked up without having tried Kambo.

I am bumping this. I gave myself 5 dots today. I did it every week up until mid Janurary. Then it was every other week. Then I skipped about 2 months. Now I am have done it a month ago, and then today.

I actually had a dream a month ago where a Shaman was cutting strings/cords for me while I was having a fucked up sex dream. I kept getting drunk and trying to have sex with different women, but they would go from sober to puking before we could start. Then I see a Shaman cutting cords, I stopped trying to have sex and started helping him. He gave me an incense stick/burn stick and said "Kambo" then I woke up. I did it the next day. I had another dream a few weeks before that where I was with a group of people in the jungle. All I felt was "Shaman School". I remember learning to fly and then I woke up.

Since the dream I keep seeing a brown skinned man with no physical eyes. It kind of faded, then today when I applied the Kambo he came back really vivid. Saw him laughing and pointing to give me direction.

I was allready seeing a frog after my first few times. If you look at my experience a long with the "legend" well... I am not one to turn down helpful new friends ;-)

I really didn't get that sick off today. I had to make myself throw up at the end, and it was completely clear. I re read this thread, and don't even recognize the guy who was typing in August. I'm not sure how I wouldn't be dead or locked up without having tried Kambo.

I had a dream about a shaman blowing up smoke in my face a few months ago. Also, I remember dreaming once about the frog. Strange stuff :)

Fond this all very interesting. I've made contact with a Kambo practitioner and will have a 1 - 1 session with them in a weeks time.

From what I have read sometimes it seems to be the practitioner, sometimes the participant that says how much is used (how many burn marks). I am wondering should I be seeking a large number of marks and hopefully = a large intake of the frog secretions and hopefully a good gain in health?

Just for the records I had my session today ( 6 dots) and it was as intense an experience as ever I had. Definitely not psychedelic and not even reminiscent of a psychedelic except maybe for the vomiting (oh HBWR seeds you do not agree with my stomach). I never experienced such a fatigue as after taking this; every pore on my body seemed to open at once and pour sweat. Had the Rapé and sananga eye drops too. Glad I experienced it, but wont be racing back (unless I get really good health benefits).

Just for the records I had my session today ( 6 dots) and it was as intense an experience as ever I had. Definitely not psychedelic and not even reminiscent of a psychedelic except maybe for the vomiting (oh HBWR seeds you do not agree with my stomach). I never experienced such a fatigue as after taking this; every pore on my body seemed to open at once and pour sweat. Had the Rapé and sananga eye drops too. Glad I experienced it, but wont be racing back (unless I get really good health benefits).
Thanks for sharing your experience I too and personally very interested in exploring kambo for the case of severe long-term lyme disease and a trashed immune and nervous system especially as I cannot take any supplements or herbal remedies due to severe and tolerances to practically everything including all drugs and psychoactive substances pretty much without exception.

So it has been really impossible for me to effectively treat my condition and symptoms and balance and restore my system.

I am confident that the kambo could be very beneficial for me to help stimulate and affect my immune system and Status and perhaps trigger a shift or a change which could lead to to an easier path for me seeking healing.

But I do expect it to be rather unpleasant due to my toxicity and condition.

Coincidentally I'm also looking into the sanaga eye drops separately and the the rape has also caught my eye although I have no idea what sort of a reaction I might have to it but it is said to be powerfully healing and cleansing of stuck energies and and very beneficial for respiratory symptoms and infections which are the bane of my life.

I am, however, very allergic to tobacco. I used to smoke tobacco with weed only, I never once smoked tobacco on its own for the sake of smoking tobacco I never had a roll up or even one puff on a cigarette and simply wouldn't out of principle because ready rolled cigarettes are pure insanity on this planet like nothing else when you think about it.

But when my lyme disease develops and 2005 I immediately became severely allergic to tobacco smoke and I was unable to go anywhere near all of the the friends houses and places I used to spend a lot of my time even Outdoors in Gardens I have to be really careful where I stand, depending on the wind etc.

My allergy to ready rolled cigarettes is 100 times worse than rolling tobacco, in terms of the exposure I can risk and how close I can get to the source of the smoke cigarettes I just can't go anywhere near at all.

But this amazonian snuff tobacco is probably a different thing altogether and of course will not be smoked.

Anyway I really hope you feel some significant improvement and benefit from your treatment please remember to share of us if you can I would be very interested and it would be helpful for others.

I don't think I felt anything with the Rapé other than the smack to my sinus. I am an ex smoker and felt no desire to use nor did it have anything reminiscent of a smoke.

I have the Sanaga drops ready to start a regime of meditation with them as a kick off to it. When I took them as part of the Kambo ceremony I had a short meditation and can't say I got any insights, and it stung like f**k but that was a one off with too much else going on, I hope with sustained use as part of a meditative practice that it helps.

I felt like crap for the evening and day after the Kambo but today I feel really good and have had a good sustained bout of energy today, which I have been lacking. Still to early to say but if there are any (more) positive effects to report I will.

Have you looked into Cistus incanus tea to help with infections? It might be worth a try.

Look
At the end of the kambo session, I got special drops called sananga in my eyes. When it was all done (puking, nausea, shaking, burning in the eyes from the drops, ...), there was a sensation of calm in me. I was expecting to feel bad for a while like after a flu, but no. Not long after the end of the session, I wanted to eat. I was more energic for a few days. An effect of the drops is that the colors were so amazing, the whites were so pure.
The psychological effects are subtle. For me, it felt like a weight was lifted from my back, I was told from someone close that I was back to my real self.

I can't compare to a traditionnal drug. I tried many psychedelics, stimulants and dissociatives, and this is different.

Kambo contains various peptides including dermorphin, which has effects similar to opioids. Other peptides have antimicrobial and anti-inflamatory properties.

The IAKP has several praticionners around the world, including in Canada and probably in the USA. https://iakp.org

As far as I know, it is legal in Canada, so probably in USA too. The sticks are available on the regular internet if you look around, but in my opinion, it would be dangerous to try this alone. There is a fasting required before, you have to drink some liquids before and during the purge. Also it plays on your arterial pressure, so there's a risk to fall down and get hurt. There's a proper way to do the dots so they heal properly. Also, for me, the support of the praticionner helped me feel safe during the process even if it's physically uncomfortable.

Look up doctor kambo it's in Florida n I can't believe no one has mentioned it being the cure to cancer

At least that's what the university of Paris says

I first tried Kambo about two years ago. I had 6 sessions within about a month, then started giving it to myself afterwards.

After probably 30+ sessions (if not more, I lost count), I am going to do a practioner training the last two weeks of August.

Between now and then I will be solo camping in the west/northwest USA.

All I could think of two years ago was killing myself.

Now my life is a lot different.

I have had a few experiences that went past "normal" with Kambo that are hard to describe. Mystical... psychedelic... I dunno but it was more than just sweatin and pukin