• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Interesting read for all nootropic importers...

I used to import Kg's of smart drugs but not for while as my supplier stopped :)
would love to know so racetams are getting through.
thats great.
i order bulk powders and cap it up myself.
Hope i fins new supplier online soon. but i got heaps of stock for a whiel anyway.
want to take it up again.
i quit for ages.

Oh no I haven't been taking choline and have been using about 4gs a day for the past 2 or so weeks... Is it alright to start taking it now?

Also do you think I should mix the choline in with the piracetam to make it easier to take?

Anybody know how easily it is to get choline and what sort of places would stock it?

^^ You can get choline from Vitamin King and places like that, so I'm sure most chemists will stock it.

Thanks for that.

How much do you think would be necessary for me to take each day if I'm consuming 4 - 5 grams of piracetam each day?

Why order off ebay and not from a nutrition supplier directly. Friends of mine have had no problem ordering nootropics from these suppliers, especially in the last 12 months

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm on the same as you, 4 - 5g a day of one I bought off eBay. Received it a couple of days ago, foul taste though.

I'm getting some choline tomorrow, probably chuck in a gram with the piracetam. Seems about the average from the posts on ED.

You could try DMAE as well if you're looking at various choline suppliments? The wiki entry suggests it may have positive and negative effects though, might be worth reading up on. It was dirt cheap when I got some 5-6 years ago.

OK read up some info on Choline, it seems to be pretty cheap to buy which is fantastic because I'm pretty poor at the moment lol... I'm thinking maybe having about 1 - 2 grams a day with my piracetam as it looks as though it would play a pretty big factor in making sure it works properly on me.

Successfully imported a 700g tub of Piracetam from America. It was opened by customs but cleared. Wooo

I've removed several posts regarding a certain website and what they are and aren't stocking anymore. Such questions don't belong in here, and would be better answered by perhaps asking them yourselves.

Sorry bout that if that was me. Its all i harm reduction and health i recon much more drug users should take things to help keep healthy and limit damage done by drugs.
Eg. nutritients and 5-HTP helps alot after mdma.
there is another forum that is really good for discussing nootropics PM if u wanna know but it doens't talk much about illegal drugs or drugs of abuse apart from stims and stuff that legal some place in world.

Sorry bout that if that was me. Its all i harm reduction and health i recon much more drug users should take things to help keep healthy and limit damage done by drugs.
Eg. nutritients and 5-HTP helps alot after mdma.
there is another forum that is really good for discussing nootropics PM if u wanna know but it doens't talk much about illegal drugs or drugs of abuse apart from stims and stuff that legal some place in world.

Yes it may be true that you are trying to help us but it still doesn't mean you cab discuss sources in this board, no matter what it is availability discussion is not allowed; which can make some things become difficult when you are trying to help your brain with academicly....