• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Interactions between Subtutex (Bupe) and Heroin

Jerryp

Greenlighter
Hey all,

I have been coming to Bluelight for years to seek out guidance and help. I have decided to create an account and begin to give back.

I would like to know people's experiences with Subutex (not suboxone) and Heroin/other opiates.

Since Subutuex (Buprenorphone) does not contain Naloxone, is it possible to still get "high" while taking a normal 8mg dose of subutex? I was on suboxone for about a year but due to insurance issues my doc switched me to subutex for the time being. I have heard a few stories here and there but cannot seem to find much about the interaction of the two, only how subutex id different from suboxone.

Any experience, knowledge, or guidance on the issue is much appreciated.

Thanks ya'll!:)
JP

Subutex (Buprenorphine) is a extremely strong opioid much more potent than heroin and should be treated with caution I personally know someone who died from one 2mg dose with alcohol. mixing it with any type of downer is playing with fire IMO, be very careful.

Does anyone know if I did a smalll shot of heroin and a couple hours Later shot some bupheroine with no nalaxone would I go into perticipated withdrawl

HOMELESS -> OD

Mods, please edit if required to fit forum guidelines, and merge if the topic is being addressed in an existing thread. Thank you.