• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin instant to er morphine

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Ive been taking about 30-40mg morphine every 4 hours but as soon as the 4 hours hit i feel sshit and want another dose, i could dose alot higher than this but i cba to be crushing my pills up.
there beads but im scared to take them fully extended as been getting bad withdrawals switching over from oxy.
i get zomorph 60mg er how do these work it doesnt give me 5mg a hour does it or does it release in stages
im fed up of rattling, my fault for abusing oxy; i read extended release morphine can be used for opiod dependence.
i dnt wanna go on methadone as it gets me high taking 15mg andthey wont put me on it with all other pills.
how long will it take for my body to adjust to 120mg morphine a day extended release and 40mg instant i get 4 10mg pills.

I wish I knew the "mechanism of action" behind it, but... I dont. Have you thought about supplementing kratom to help? When you say you feel like shit, are you talking about withdrawals or being in pain?

Kratom can stave off withdrawals and can help with pain (obviously not on par with morphine though).

If it's simply pain, maybe you can try gabapentin as well (which also helps amazingly with WDs) lol. I was hooked on pain meds from the very start. My doctor didn't even want to try something else, so its all I ever have known... I tried gabapentin for the first time the other day and it guess what? Not only did it take all my WD symptoms away, but it also took ALL of my pain away. Even better than opiates. It was legit the first time ive been pain-free in like 4 years.

Good luck, those are just a few things that might help.

Last edited:
if people can go cold turkey surely i can get used to this dose but i jus get rly depressed in withdrawal