• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Inquiries about liquid methadone

merajjj840

Bluelighter
Hello everyone,

To start this post off.... I have a large tolerance to opiates

TO GET HIGH/NOD
250-300mg oxycodone

(I regularly use fentanyl and heroin, but fent effects people differently, and telling you I sniff .5g of heroin says nothing due to purity, or lack thereof)

This is not 'dick sizing', but this it to inform anyone who provides a response that my tolerance is high enough to ingest said drug..

I will not be taking any benzos with this drug.

Recently obtained liquid methadone from a local clinic. Someone clearly decided to off their carries... The liquid was poured into a normal pill bottle with name/info removed.

I measured the liquid with a oral syringe and the amount was ~2.2mL

The question
This person claimed there was 90mg of methadone in that liquid. However, when looking on the internet the only two suspensions I could find were 5mg/1mL or 10mg/2mL.

How is it possible that 90mg could be in only ~2.2mL?

Are the suspensions listed solely via pharmacies?

For those who utilize MMT
Do you ever see the amount of liquid methadone you're taking, or does it already come pre-mixed in another drink?
Do clinics have a different way of administering varying amounts of methadone than the general population? (those who receive it for PM)

I tasted a tiny drop of what I have and it has a strong chemical pseudo-strawberry taste. I am told this is a good thing.

In your opinion, did I get burned/lied to? It certainly seems that way to me.

Thanks,
Someone who isn't familiar with liquid methadone

The amount of liquid u are measuring is irrelevant. The clinic adds water to the dose! Lol

My dose is 90 and it tastes like watered down medicine. I dont think it tastes like strawberries though. A little machine measures it and it comes down a tube and then they add a splash of water. Id say its a small shot. Definitely drinkable in one gulp. My empty doesn't have any measurements okin the bottle so i dont know how much liquid it is. But it should be lije a little shot.

I just figured that because of the suspensions listed on the internet I could accurately measure a dose...BUT evidently that is not the issue...

No biggie. Drank the whole thing.. Won't need to do dope/fent tonight :)

Thanks for the info

I think there is also 1 mg/ml. Because I've been in clinics that taper people down to 1 mg. so they have to be able to measure....

But yeah like they said above, dosing nurse adds liquid to it. Juice sometimes, water, lemonade...depends on if its the clear liquid of the cherry flavored methadose brand.

Like at our clinic it's clear and they add lemonade. Still, you get it in one of those 2 oz plastic cups and its usually less than 1/4 full. My bottles are rarely half full, even with lemonade added