• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Injection of synthetic cannabinoids like a JWH?

kayasuma

Bluelighter
A buddy of mine was just wondering what the effects of an IV, an IM, or a subcutaneous injection of something like pure JWH-018, JWH-250, or SR-18 would be (if any)...if anyone knows or has heard, that is...? It sounds dangerous to me

Last edited:
Horrible idea, I wouldn't consume these drugs, any ROA.

They are also poorly water soluble, unless you needed very minute doses, I wouldn't consider it. You would likely need additional solvents for an appreciable dose.

This is really something that should be discussed in Cannabis Discussion, but as far as the IV preparation/solubility information, I don't mind being discussed here.

Horrible idea, I wouldn't consume these drugs, any ROA.

They are also poorly water soluble, unless you needed very minute doses, I wouldn't consider it. You would likely need additional solvents for an appreciable dose.

This is really something that should be discussed in Cannabis Discussion, but as far as the IV preparation/solubility information, I don't mind being discussed here.

So far as I know, most of the JWH compounds are only soluble in acetone or similar solvents. I don't know enough about chemistry to know if polyethylene glycol (PEG), which is used to prepare injectable solutions of non water-soluble benzos, would work. If not I strongly advise against mainlining nail polish remover, especially given its propensity for eating LDPE plastics like those used in syringes.

Jwh-200 will form a salt which should be water soluble, at least to some degree. Still wouldn't suggest shooting it.

dude, you are going to end up in a psych ward. seriously. that shit is way to strong to use even smoked

To all who replied:

I would seriously never fucking consider doing this. I tried to tell my friend the same shit you guys did (i.e. the fact that most of these compounds are not water-soluble). And anyone who would inject acetone or anything other than pure h2o as a vehicle. Thank you all for posting this information, my dumbfuck moron of a friend will hopefully heed your warnings. If not, I cannot say I would feel bad for him if anything happened.

And, that is very interesting, flysquirrel, lol.

Thank you all, except the hostility towards ME is completely unnecessary, homey. I do understand your point though, as this is practically what I told this guy. He has also injected zolpidem, uses anabolic steroids, and does other stupid things. Apparently he wants to harm himself.

If you are going to use another solvent, make sure you dilute it with enough water. In another thread, we determined you should probably dilute propylene glycol to 10%, with 90% water.

Ampules of lorazpeam and diazepam have a higher concentration and even have ethanol as well; these should be diluted with additional sterile water if they are going to be IV'd.

Dude, I'm not trying to encourage this guy, but thank you for the information. And sorry for posting in the wrong place, I just don't consider these things to be cannabis lol.

Dude, I'm not trying to encourage this guy, but thank you for the information. And sorry for posting in the wrong place, I just don't consider these things to be cannabis lol.

It's OK, Cannabis Discussion just happens to cover cannabinoid receptor agnoists, because of the way they effect the same brain receptors. We have discussed the best place to host the JWH/synthetic cannabinoid threads, and we decided CD was the place.

It's OK, Cannabis Discussion just happens to cover cannabinoid receptor agnoists, because of the way they effect the same brain receptors. We have discussed the best place to host the JWH/synthetic cannabinoid threads, and we decided CD was the place.

I know they affect the same receptors lol. Thanks man, if I have any other questions about these compounds, they will be posted in the right place.

Last edited:
Holy shit, I can only imagine the rush someone would get from this. It would probably rival salvia/DMT.