• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

injection halcion (triazolam)

drugs.are.my.life

Greenlighter
Hey everyone been watching the site for a good ten years now just decided to make an account.

Anyway. Within the last 2 hrs I injected .5mg of hacion and it really wasent what I was expecting. I mean I've got a strong tolerence however I haven't taken anything in 3-4 weeks but when I did I ate 20 bars in 2 days. And before that didn't touch any benzos for 6 months. I was out for a few days but still kept house clean and could function when I woke up for about 6 hrs each day for the first three days... Get a little wild sometimes...

Sorry for rambling my question is would I have been better of eating it? Need exp on this one can't find shit on internet. Every other benzo u can tho.. And yes I injected it with alcohol. Because its much more soluble in alc than water. I do not recommend I just had to try first time coming across these in my life. And I've read good things about them being injectable. However Ill have to try it orally I guess to find out lol!!

^ This doesnt sound safe at all. Besides, intranasal bioavailability is like ~%90.

- 7nos

I know it's incredibly unsafe. However I've read great things about injecting it. A high that u cant achieve thru intranasal

Well, yeah thats kind of the main purpose of the site, but know one will condem you for it. There isnt a rush from lifting, so unless you have a needle fixation, there's really no added benefit.

- Hopeless

I think you would have better luck breaking it down with some other chemical instead of alcohol, just not sure which yeilds the best results. If you find out let me know! Sounds like somethjng i am interested in lol. Although i cant even find any halcion. I have been wanting to get my dr to switch my sleeping pill script to halcion though but i dont know if he ever will. It is basically my dream script. You are one lucky bastard to have access to those! Ide love nothing more than to be able to get my hands on some. *drools*

You can have respiratory arrest when injecting benzos. Ie you can die. Even when they are in ampules and are designed to be injected. That's why a medical professional needs a reanimation kit when doing it.

Nobody here is going to stop you doing it, but nobody in their right mind is going to tell you: "hey, go ahead and do it, no problem"... Especially with triazolam, which is litterally the "crack of benzos". Triazolam is dangerous even when you swallow it, why do you think it has been discontinued in the majority of occidental countries?

Especially with triazolam, which is litterally the "crack of benzos". Triazolam is dangerous even when you swallow it, why do you think it has been discontinued in the majority of occidental countries?

It's only dangerous in rather high doses though. I mean yeah for being a benzo it has an unusually narrow therapeutic index considering how much one might be able to take of other benzos and still be just fine. But taking 30-40 times the dose you are prescribed would still be dangerous with a lot of other medications too. Honestly I don't see why Triazolam has been discontinued in some countries. Much like I don't understand why Flunitrazepam has been as well.

Dude if u read it u would know that I have been fucking with drugs for 10+ years Nd I finally came across some halcion and ur telling me it's the crack of benzos which I understand it is. Chemically it's structured almost identical to Xanax. But dude I did all of it in one shot. It's gone lol. No binges over here! And I even mentioned I ate 20 bars in about 15 hrs. N I was still functioning. Incredibly stupid tolerence. It would take several milligram to knock me out

Last edited:
Yeah idk what else to use its easy and doesn't burn sure it ain't healthy but fuck it. Def aint the worst I've done.. Use about 50 alc 50 water. No heat. Wala

Isn't triazolam already the "crack of benzos" when you're popping em orally? How much faster did you want them to kick in? :?

propylene glycol probably would have worked better. I know benzos are more soluble in alcohol, but TBH I've done the same thing, not with triazolam, but with alprazolam and clonazepam and I still felt eating them was better.

What the hell, I had no idea a benzo would have a smaller BA orally then intranasaly. That's crazy... I wonder why? And that also makes me question the BA of many RC benzos.

What the hell, I had no idea a benzo would have a smaller BA orally then intranasaly. That's crazy... I wonder why? And that also makes me question the BA of many RC benzos.
if a benzo is not water soluable it's BA is worthless intranasally. you basically only get effects from it's drip into your stomach because it doesn't absorb well in the nasal cavity. (someone correct me if im wrong please)

^Many have argued that it still works somewhat even without the drip, it just is vastly less effective.

Benzos became popular and heavily marketed in some part due to their increased safety over barbiturates and ability to be efficiently absorbed via oral ingestion. Most benzos have an oral BA of 80-90%, but I know triazolam's is lower.

Yes the thing is strange I know for fact heroin base cam be snorted and crack cannot

Triazolam has quite a low BA orally. Quite like midazolam. I wonder if the structures are very similar?....

halcion1.gif

TRIAZOLAM

Molecule.36.jpg

MIDAZOLAM

Heroin base can be snorted but I find it is not that effective when you have tolerance/a habit. I'd guess its intranasal BA is quite low.

I think the moisture in the nose adjusts the PH a little to the right. And non-polar molecules still get absorbed by the mucous membranes. Bingey, does snorting crack not work at all?

Midazolam is water soluble in acid solutions, to the point of being abused by IV at around PH 4-5. Citric acid and similar acids will cause vein damage. But injecting midazolam is quite euphoric and does produce a sort of benzo-esque rush. Damane (flurazepam) does not give this very mild rush. It just comes on instantly so that you feel immediately a dose you would barely feel have an effect due to its subtlety and strength of effect when it does manifest.

I'd imagine triazolam is similar in terms of making it water soluble and being a sometimes abused IV benzo. But then again people will crush and inject whole tablets which is terrible for your body and terrible for your veins, but does work, due to the amount of bloof there is in your body to dissolve the active substance(s). The ones that don't dissolve are the ones that cause most of the problems.

OP have you considered you're dose? Injecting will strenghten the effect (especially in the case of triazolam) and make the drug come on faster, but it will not transform it into some fantastically strong high. You seem to have a benzo tolerance. Although taking 2mg xanax sticks is incredibly wreckless and dangerous for you AND others.

Why is a chlorine there stronger than a flourine? I would almost expect the opposite..

From chemistry.stack exchange:

Fluorine, though higher than chlorine in the periodic table, has a very small atomic size. This makes the fluoride anion so formed unstable (highly reactive) due to a very high charge/mass ratio. Also, fluorine has no d-orbitals, which limits its atomic size. As a result, fluorine has an electron affinity less than that of chlorine.

Interesting..

Last edited:
I've only had IV diazepam and IV lorazepam, but I'd still rather take both of those sublingually. IDK why but whenever I've been given IV benzos in the hospital, even when my tolerance was low enough, I didn't really notice any difference. For benzos like alprazolam, clonazepam and diazepam I would say sublingual is the best ROA for a fast onset.