• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Injecting vegemite?

You'd get a heart attack from salt overdose!!!!!

Ha Ha. I thinks its bullshit!!!!

Thread closed. PM me soon or forever hold your peace :)

[edit - p_d has this to add, might lead to some constructive discussion]

It was practiced in NZ in the seventies when heroin was in short supply. It was done with warm water and the rush[/I] was described as being very "heroin like"

Although I never personally got involved with H couple of guys I hung out with who were said it was the B group vitamins which gave you the blast. One guy said warm water on it's own was no where near as good, but that too gives a rush.

Desparation surely; a bit like pulling a cone of straight tobacco cause there's no mull around. Not for me, I'd just get grumpy and go without

p_d

Last edited:
A girl from my next door high school died from injecting vegemite.

Ive heard that it is most effective if it is passed straight into the brain. There are several ways of doing this, however the easiest method of cerebral injection is to dip the tip of an impact drill in vegemite and apply a medium drill speed to the forehead. This method is most effective if you are able to film it and have the film donated to the Darwin Awards posthumously.

hehe...certainly not to everyones taste, the ol' vegemite.

Here's a mention of the subject, the only relevant comment I've come across and even then it wasn't from the original article.

In contrast Dr Ellard said orange juice and Vegemite were banned from jails to stop convicts making home brew. which was far more likely to cause violence and prison riots." (The Australian 2-03-85)

^^ Thanks Wazza
14.gif

Holy shit. 8o

The risk of infection is just scarily high...

It's not actually apollo. Believe it or not, vegemite is one of the most powerful anti bacterials known to human kind. Simply because it's got such a high salt content if any little critters touch the shit, they have all the fluid sucked out of them by osmosis straight away and they die. Think about it, have you ever seen vegemite go off? I've had bottled of the stuff 5 years past it's due date and it only gets better!

House hold tip people: If you really want a bacteria free toilet, just apply a generous smothering of vegemite!

Good stuff Pseudo G. Yep even cockroaches don't go for it. About the only thing that makes Vegemite taste funny is when people put a knife in the jar with butter on it, and then the rancid taste is usually confined to around the butter and not spread through the jar.

Where would we be without Beer? Vegemite became the ideal use for the "waste product" from fermenting malt.

Brewing

At the brewery the malt is cleaned, weighed and crushed to produce "grist". The grist is mixed with hot water in a "mash tun" (tank) and allowed to stand at a temperature which lets the starch from the malt convert into fermentable sugars. The mash is then transferred to a "lauter tun" where the liquid is separated from the grain residue. This sweet liquid is called "wort", (pronounced "wert".)

The wort is transferred to another tank called the "kettle" where liquid sugars are added and the mixture is boiled. During boiling, the protein material in the wort joins together to form "trub". The trub is removed by transferring the wort to a whirlpool.

2. Fermentation
After the trub is removed, the wort is cooled, and then transferred to a fermenter - a large closed vessel.Yeast is then added which converts the sugars into alcohol and carbon dioxide gas. During fermentation the yeast cells multiply many times. The carbon dioxide gas which is released is collected for use later. Fermentation continues until only non-fermentable sugars remain, when the fermenter is chilled to four degrees centigrade to stop fermentation. Yeast settles to the bottom of the vessel and from here it is removed for re-use, or sold and used to produce food products such as Vegemite......

Fosters: The Brewing Process

A quality food from alcohol production. That's one up for alcohol supporters. I mean, just try doing that with any residue from synthetic drug production :\

Haha, just had a thought. Plugging vegemite, can you imagine the confussion?

Pseudo man...every post you've made in thread has made me laugh...well done.

Pseudo G said:

House hold tip people: If you really want a bacteria free toilet, just apply a generous smothering of vegemite!

Sure that's vegemite over your toilet! Someone had the spicy vindaloo for dinner me thinks.

Anyway back ontopic.