Injecting Test. Cyp. Weekly instead of Bi Monthly as prescribed?

Sub Q on test is not advised. You are being dosed for hormone replacement doses, not bodybuilding doses. Its called "low T" treatment. 2-3x a week is standard dosage for bodybuilding. The way you were prescribed is for low T.

not advised by who? You? So, you think that when your body makes it's own testosterone it makes a big batch once a week only and it slowly decreases for 7 (or14) days until that next batch is made?
For small, frequent shots, SQ dosing is much simpler and requires smaller needles than used for IM. Spreading your dose out over 2-3 shots helps eliminate any peaks and valleys and the smoothing out of the dose will more closely mimick the body's normal production of hormones.
This has absolutely nothing to do with BB doses it is all about maintaining proper blood levels.

I am doing subq in my glutes everyday with ~50mg of test prop and it works terrific!

The fact that I can use 27g needles is a HUGE plus to me.

There is growing evidence if you trust the word of folk on BB boards that subq is working real good for us doing cycles.

The only reason I tried this is because I have extensive experience IMing and SCing drugs and I have found that personally the release profile (pharmacokinetics) is nearly identical (SC is a little slower release actually).

Maybe its in my head also, but sometimes randomly the injection spot will start tingling and shortly after that I will get a bit of a surge in sex drive and also strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am doing subq in my glutes everyday with ~50mg of test prop and it works terrific!

Interesting, I've only heard of guys sometimes using test cyp or enan taking the subQ path, but never with prop. How is the pain...if any? %)

/V

it hurts sometimes...strangely enough it hurt a lot the first week and then after that all of a sudden it stopped hurting. I don't know why? My body got used to the pain I guess or adapted at shuttling/dispersing the oil out (so it didn't form a lump). That 1 week mark also coincided with the test really kicking in and I noticed an increase in sex drive/strength/desire to lift.

Now it will occassionally form a lump when I inject and it will still redden the area of injection...but its much less painful (unless I roll over while sleeping sometimes I will 'catch' it wrong and put pressure on an injection site and it will hurt).

Also, I've been taking hot showers and soaking my ass in hot water baths...again maybe its in my mind but after these hot soaks I can feel my entire glutes tingling and I suppose the oil is absorbing at a faster rate because hours after this I feel a marked increase in sex drive/strength.

Also, I've been doing some HIIT cardio sessions (intervals basically on the bike) and after a session of that my ass muscles will be tingling because I assume I heated up the area and increase absorption rates.

Its my first cycle so I have nothing to compare to. But 12 pounds halfway through is pretty good. If I can keep that rate up I will go 4 pounds over my goal.

(+ about 5 pounds of fat loss by the end of this cycle I will once again have my lower abs fully exposed).

I'll have to look more into it as I'm a prop fan myself.

I take it you are using .5ml per shot, correct? (taking into account most prop is dosed at 100mg/ml.) Using slin pins?

Have you tried hitting your abdomen at all? 27g must take forever to push.

/V

Hey Victor,

I am now using .65ml per shot. I stepped it up just a bit (from .5), it shortens my cycle a little, but it also ends my cycle at a MUCH better time (to allow recovery with my PCT).

Also that extra little test is noticeable and its MUCH appreciated :D

My amps say they are 200mg/2ml and they are overfilled to contain 2.3ml of oil (so 230mg per amp). Actually I've found they are NOT overfilled, which kinda sucks. They're usually just about 2.0-2.1ml in there.

Hey Victor,

I am now using .65ml per shot. I stepped it up just a bit (from .5), it shortens my cycle a little, but it also ends my cycle at a MUCH better time (to allow recovery with my PCT).

Also that extra little test is noticeable and its MUCH appreciated :D

My amps say they are 200mg/2ml and they are overfilled to contain 2.3ml of oil (so 230mg per amp). Actually I've found they are NOT overfilled, which kinda sucks. They're usually just about 2.0-2.1ml in there.

Are you..abusing your test?8o

:p

You don't have to answer, I'm just dishin some shit :D

lmao :D

well I won't deny I got some pleasure out of increasing my dosage (it was like that first little rush about a week into the cycle all over again).

but, all said and done my cycle is only 455mg/week now. That is still quite a conservative cycle (some people recommend 500mg/week + things like dbol and other very strong steroids).