• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting Oxycodone 10mgs

Vannabanannaz94

Greenlighter
I am an active IV heroin user, and recently came across a bottle of the pink oxycodone 10mg pills.. I had a rather large sack of tar that is dwindling down and will be gone soon, and am going to try to use the oxys to make the withdrawl more bearable and ween myself off.. As I mentioned I'm and IV user, so I am curious as to if anyone has had any luck injecting the oxy 10s? Normally with pills, I either just pop them or snort them, I don't bother to try and inject them because they never break/cook down properly and just turn into a powdery mush that can't even be sucked up with a rig, and just ends up wasted.. however I know and have heard that there are some pills you can inject and that there are also certain techniques or things you can do to make it possible to shoot them up.. like extracts and such.. So if anyone has any tips, or knows how or if this is a possibility, it would be much appreciated.

Not worth it at all, oxycodone has almost zero rush and almost 100% oral BA, not to mention YOU SHOULD NEVER SHOOT PILLS, but on top of that it'll be damned near impossible to get a doses worth into one shot given your tolerance, too much insoluble filler, you'd have real trouble trying to shoot more than a couple at once; they don't dissolve like hydromorphine they leave a bunch of shit behind.

Plus some amount of oxycodone is converted into oxymorphone in the liver, but if you bypass the bodies first pass metabolism then less oxycodone will be converted to oxymorphone. Just eat them, trust me. If you ignore my advice you will end up wasting most of the bottle, putting a million holes in your arm trying to get off(which you never will), re-washing all the filler left after your draw, be frustrated as hell, probably lose a vein along the way, do real harm to your lungs(where the trash in pills ends up) and circulatory system, and your plan will fall completely to shit. Given your tolerance there is zero chance you will ever be satisfied shooting up 10mg oxycodone pills no matter what technique you use, especially given you want to use them to taper. Not to mention they will last longer if you eat them.

Last edited:
Yup I have to agree with coolwhip. Oxy taken orally is something special in its own right. It hits you twice, the initial high and then the nod. If you take it any other way than orally I find the body high is non existent and it's very hard to catch a nod from. Yes even from injecting. The only drug I ever inject is heroin because injecting pills just aren't worth it for several reasons. And believe it or not oxy lasts way longer when taken orally than any other route ime. I don't know about you but I would rather have it last way longer and hit way harder. Oxy is just one of those drugs that, contrary to popular belief, should only be taken orally.

Like everyone has stated, don't shoot pills in general. Those would work for a taper. If you get bored, look up insoulable. There are plenty of insoluable binders and fillers that a rudomentry wash and prep will more then likely not completely remove. That garbage likes to do things like clog capillaries and eventually arteries.

From a HR standpoint, their is no way to use that medicine in that way.

Check some potentiation threads, if you want to get more out of your medication.

Stay safe.

Like everyone has stated, don't shoot pills in general. Those would work for a taper. If you get bored, look up insoulable. There are plenty of insoluable binders and fillers that a rudomentry wash and prep will more then likely not completely remove. That garbage likes to do things like clog capillaries and eventually arteries.

From a HR standpoint, their is no way to use that medicine in that way.

Check some potentiation threads, if you want to get more out of your medication.

Stay safe.

I mean, if he REALLY wanted to, a cold water extraction and a micron filter could possible make it safe, but iv oxycodone is trash anyway imo. It's nowhere near what you would even expect. If you're expecting a hit like a heroin shot forget it. Oxycodone is best taken orally so it can be converted to oxymorphone via first pass metabolism