• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Injecting (meth) general question

Bullxhorns

Greenlighter
When injecting a fairly largish quantity of meth (I know - he shouldn't be anyway), is it better to use two needles with a better mix of water or one large dose with higher concentration? Please respond your valued advice for both the health and comparable drug effects/strengths perspective. Background for self-medicator - he is not a regular member of the club but is a massive unit (220cm / 183kg) and small quantiities seem pointless. He also thinks bragging about quantities is really uncool and would not like this thread to descend into that.

Thanks for being there,
J.

Welcome to Bluelight :)
Please use 'I' instead of 'He', we know it's you and it doesn't offer any protection

I think using two needles would be better as meth is quite caustic and diluting it would be better for your veins

It's not about your physical size, it's about your tolerance...and since you don't have one, I'd recommend starting with a conservative dose.

I think using two needles would be better as meth is quite caustic and diluting it would be better for your veins
I agree entirely on vein safety, but I really find with less water I get a more euphoric rush - and that is the reason I use. Love that feeling!
Safety VS pleasure - I would recommend safety of course, but for myself . . . chasing that rush