• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids injecting hydrocodone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy145

Bluelighter
i have 2 5mg hydrocodone 500mg acetominophen pills and really wanna get high off of them but it isnt enough to take orally and itll be aweful snorting all that. is it possible to inject it even though it has acetominophen in it? if so,how would i do it? i dont have a syringe either,is it possible to make one out of household materials? if theres no way i could inject it,is it possible to smoke it?

Uhmmmmm no you cannot make a syringe out of household materials...

I've heard hydrocodone is very unhealthy to inject as it causes an adverse reaction that other opiates don't cause, I don't recall what it is. Just save them, your tolerance might go down to the point where they will get you high.

i have 2 5mg hydrocodone 500mg acetominophen pills and really wanna get high off of them but it isnt enough to take orally and itll be aweful snorting all that. is it possible to inject it even though it has acetominophen in it? if so,how would i do it? i dont have a syringe either,is it possible to make one out of household materials? if theres no way i could inject it,is it possible to smoke it?

Holy shit there is so much wrong with this post I don't even wanna try to tell you why other than NO.

Hydrocodone can KILL you if you inject it. You will have a severe histamine reaction and your heart can stop. Hydrocodone, and codeine, are both BIG NO NO's when it comes to IV opiates. You will literally die, not from overdose, but from severe histamine reaction that will put you into anaphylactic shock.

iirc, hydrocodone and codeine cause some extremely serious effects when injected, like anaphylaxis or death, or some other equally horrible (or fatal) shit. They are salts which are not smokeable. Your only options are eat or trade/sell for better opiates, but you arent working with enough for either, so my advice, which will go wholly ignored, is to save them until you get more, then do em.

Hydrocodone cannot be injected, period. It has nothing to do with solubility or the acetominophen; the drug itself is the problem. Snorting a gram of tylenol/binders is a no-go either. Eat them or trade them. Im from VA too; Id recommend you eat them, because laws here are tough on drug users. Do you want to spend a year + in jail for selling two goddamned lame ass vicodin?

If you inject hydrocodone you are going to end up inducing severe bodily harm and would be lucky if you made it to the hospital. It's just like codeine, and just like with all drugs, there are certain lines one simply does not cross, this is one of them.

There's no way anyone's getting super high off 10mg of hydros so let's begin by scaling our expectations back and down about 100x.

Status
Not open for further replies.