• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Injecting GHB

TheTripDoctor

Bluelighter
When GHB was used for medical reasons as a pharmaceutical, they used a solution of it that was intended to be injected, for sleep and other stuff. They DID NOT just inject street ghb or any other of the like-drugs (gbl , 1,4bd).
My question is, has anyone injected GHB and what difference did you see in that from the oral route? at high doses it releases dopamine instead of blocking its release, almost like the coke euphoria, injecting may provide better access to this. Anyone done it? Please dont try this anyone im only asking for people who already have done it.
------------------
"As your attorney i advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine."
My AIM: Thetripdoctor (im always on, Trust me)

GHB hits so quickly orally, I can't see why one would want to bother injecting it. Maybe you'd get a bit more euphoria, but GHB isn't the most euphoric of drugs. If you like injecting benzodiazepines you'd probably like injecting GHB too.

I had a "friend" try this last year.
He said after injecting about 1.5 grams it hit instantly. He didn't have enough time to pull the needle out. And basically he was fucked up for a while. He also said it did sting alot and that it felt like the spot where he injected was "on fire" for about a half an hour. This was "street purity" GHB so of coarse there is no telling what it could have been comprised of or its purity.
From my understanding he also tried 2.5 grams with the same results. But more "fucked-up-ness".
He was an experianced user with GHB, having used it every night for a few months in higher dosages. But again it was "street" GHB so who knows. However he did live in a region that is well-known(Or at least was at the time) for "good G".
applesbliss
------------------
"The principle of evolution by selection is best known from the natural selection theory developed by Darwin to explain evolution of biological organisms. Dennett calls this natural selection principle a universal acid: it is such a powerful concept that it bites through everything."

You would be better off injecting the freebase for this. This can easily be made from the salt. I would imagine it would be quite euphoric if you wanted to try it.