• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting Diconal

THECATINTHEHAT

Bluelighter
I am lucky enough to have come across a source of Diconal, possibly the rarest pharm in the UK, and definitely the rarest opiate pharm still being prescribed. They are genuine Sovereign Medical uk pharms. As many of you will know, they are also the holy grail of opiates, and at the same time massively damaging to your veins.

I want to know a good way of IVing them. At the moment they aren't living up to expectations, but I do have a big tolerance so I guess this is the problem, the rush I am getting is lasting 30 seconds plus rather than 5-10 seconds. At the moment I'm crushing finely, mixing with water, cooking, drawing up (changing filters half way through) and then refiltering before shooting (using a 3cc barrel with a 25g top).

Any ideas (yes I am getting a micron filter)?

oh man, I read those things are incredible but the vein damage is fucking terrible. The problem is that Diconal contain's cyclizine (? I think that's the spelling). While I'm not versed in injecting that particular antihistamine, even hospital grade anti-histamine ampules can be dangerous to inject, I'm thinking of promethazine in particular, but I'm pretty sure I heard the same goes for hydroxyzine. I'm not sure if that's a general rule for that whole class of drugs or not though, but just thought I'd share my two cents.

Micron filter for sure.

Damn, your lucky. How does diconal compare to other opioids, like heroin or methadone?

Wiki article
The main preparation of the drug commercially available is mixed with cyclizine (Diconal, Wellconal) which has the advantage of reducing nausea, vomiting and histamine release associated with strong opioid therapy [...] The combination with cyclizine leads to a very strong "rush" if the drug is injected, however the tablets contain insoluble binders which led to many limb amputations and some fatalities (as with temazepam).

I eblieve this means it's micron filtering or nothing.

5mg of dipipanone is equiv to either 2.5mg methadone[ref] or 25mg oral morphine apparently, though the cyclizine will work as a potentiator.

Damn, your lucky. How does diconal compare to other opioids, like heroin or methadone?

supposedly this stuff is "The Holy Grail" of opioid's, I've heard people claim it's much better than heroin, and it's obviously pretty damn strong too.

I'm obviously getting a poor return on my cooking method, I'm banging three pills and it 's not OMG good, a good speedball is better. The rush does last for AGES (peak in 5 seconds and plateau for 30 seconds or so compared to 10 with H) though. When you get it right it's going to be stunning. I think people just used to use a huge syringe and hypo and chuck the powdered pills in to boiled water drawn in to a syringe and bang that, hence people losing limbs etc. God willing, I've got access to another 80 at the weekend. Thinking of using 50 to do an extraction of some sort to provide a relatively safe IV solution.

Any ideas (yes I'm starting research myself)? Ingredients are:

Lactose, starches, dye (FD and C Red No. 3), gelatin, magnesium stearate.

This is just a copy paste from another forum, I'm sure sure the big issue was they contained some silicon compound?

Doing a detox soon, probably followed by total absitnence.

*snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm obviously getting a poor return on my cooking method, I'm banging three pills and it 's not OMG good, a good speedball is better. The rush does last for AGES (peak in 5 seconds and plateau for 30 seconds or so compared to 10 with H) though. When you get it right it's going to be stunning. I think people just used to use a huge syringe and hypo and chuck the powdered pills in to boiled water drawn in to a syringe and bang that, hence people losing limbs etc. God willing, I've got access to another 80 at the weekend. Thinking of using 50 to do an extraction of some sort to provide a relatively safe IV solution.

Any ideas (yes I'm starting research myself)? Ingredients are:

Lactose, starches, dye (FD and C Red No. 3), gelatin, magnesium stearate.

This is just a copy paste from another forum, I'm sure sure the big issue was they contained some silicon compound?

They've really gone all out on making them uninjectable- the last two are particularly hard to deal with. How many pills do you have? As in, could you waste a couple trying to work-out how to do it right?

If so, the first thing I'd try out would be grinding the pill as finely as possible, chuck it in a spoon, add a small amount of baking soda (like 1/8-1/5 as much baking soda as poiate powder) then mix the two powders together as thoroughly and evenly as you can. Then get an eyedropper or a 1ml syringe and add a tiny amount of water- seriously, a TINY amount, you don't want to turn it into a liquid just a 'free-flowing' paste (you'll want a nail or something to mix the concoction together). Try to get the paste evenly coated over the spoon- now (believe it or not) comes the hard part-

Now you need some sort of element- the old-style coil-wire elements are the best, gas works well (but you have to be REALLY careful not to roast all the goodies) and ceramic is useless. You can also use small camping stoves, or if all else fails you can do it over a toaster (though it takes considerably longer). Turn whatever heatsource you have onto the lowest head-setting possible and let it get to a consistant heat (guve it 5 mins to warm up) then wth extreme care cook the water off trying as hard as possible not to brown the powder (junk is golden, piss yellow is acceptable, brown is bad, black is shithouse) let alone burn it. It helps to have a container filled with ice or a cloth soaked in icecold water next to you so that you can rapidly cool the spoon- it's better that you spend 30 minutes slowly cooking off the water than being impatient and trying to do it too quickly (at which point you will lose product).

Once you have the crisped/freebased pills give them a good cotton filter (the ingredients are basically the same w/morphine pills I've used- just sub lactose for talc) then run it through a wheel filter to take out any remaining nasties and you're good to go.

I honestly have no idea if it'll work, but I've seen the technique work with a 80-90% extraction rate with pills that have very similar ingredients- so take everything I've said with a grain of salt. I can make homebake, you managed to get Diconal- you should be telling US stories motherfucker ;)

Oh, and if you do this, wipe any coloured shells off with one of those alcohol rubs you get given at needlebanks- pink/purple/orange/grey junk is just a step too far. Lets keep with the natural tones ;)

It may be the dose that you are doing was not high enough, when we used to inject diconal we used to do between 4-8 at a time 3 only used to give a little tickle. Ive not seen no conversion ration that says 5mg of dipipanone is equal to 25mg of oral morphine on that link you posted sekio though. Diconal dont have a pink coating on the tablets like mst continus and ms contin are coulured on the outside, they are pink all the way through in colour and do colapse veins at an alarming rate. Oral use is reccomended with these things if you value your life.

The last post in this thread is from almost three years ago, so I'm not sure how helpful your advice will be.

The last post in this thread is from almost three years ago, so I'm not sure how helpful your advice will be.

Yeh thats is true my friend but if that someone was still looking for info on diconal it might help, i love diconal so always feel a sudden urge to comment on threads i relate too even if they are old. Im sure an admin will close the thread if they feel its irrelivant now. ;) peace out

Sorry to revive an old thread. In response to limonovs post re ghetto freebasing opioid pills then water extracting the goods into syringe how is it that base morphine is water soluble enough when the sulphate is 60mg/ml.
Is citric acid required?

Do people in NZ use 3cc syringes for morphine and homebake? At what point is citric employed in a bake?

Thanks