• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Injecting Ampicillin Pills/Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madrus

Bluelighter
If you needed emergency bacterial killing, or whatever tf Ampicillin does, then do you think you could filter and inject these?

dDhUdx.jpg

No. You're much better off swallowing them. If you have a serious infection, or if you think a needle or something was contaminated, go to the ER. You're more likely to make your problem worse by trying to inject ampicillin.

^ exactly
Don't take antibiotics just because you think you might have an infection, you have to go to a doctor, get a bacteria culture and a antibiotics regime your doctor thinks will work best.
Injecting pills is always dangerous and taking an antibiotic just once or twice and then stopping it is a great way for bacterial resistance

This sounds like you must have an infection which should be handled by qualified medical personnel. For God's sake do NOT inject that drug, and go to your DR or urgent care clinic soon!

Oh brother. Please tell me this is a troll post.

"Whatever tf is does"

Its already been said.. With antibiotics u really want to have them prescribed and follow the regimen completely or the bacteria could get resistant. I think u can get MRSA this way? N can't imagine trying to bang One of those big boys haha Do Not.

I'll close the thread for now, as imo everything has been said, don't do it!
If you want me to re-open the thread PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.