• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injected air instead of H. Afraid I might die or there's damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

get high

Bluelighter
Help I'm
So scarred I injected some air into my veins so I tried shooting up today for the first time well I tried a few other times but I don't know how I keep messing up. Well today I put the needle in my arm, pulled back and just air went into the needle then I pushed in deeper then blood started coming into the needle. So I pushed in the syringe, then I realized I was injecting the air into my veins that was previously put in. It was like 30 units.

My whole arm has been in a lot of pain all day and now my chest hurts. One part of my chest keeps hurting i am afraid there's air trapped in my chest damaging my heart or something idk? Been hurting ever since I did the shit a day and a half ago. Now Im freaking the hell out I heard if you inject air into your veins it causes air embloism and kills you. Has anyone ever injected air? I injected like 30 cc of air or something then I stopped when I realized I was injecting air. Has any else injected air by accident? I'm freaking out and on top of that I gave up after that and smoked my H. I didn't even get very high due to smoking it. Please any help is appreciated. I still can't inject I keep trying and failing

Status
Not open for further replies.