• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids inject Dilaudid? new to opiates. what supplies do I need

Status
Not open for further replies.

strity1994

Bluelighter
how to inject Dilaudid? new to opiates. (go BIG or go HOME)

Hi I have no opiate tolerance and got a script for 1mg generic dilaudid .
I have decided to inject them for my first time since I am new.

1.Should I go to the pharmacy or Is there a website I can order supplies ? Or should I visit a needle exchange?

2. What supplies do I need? List PLZ.. Sterile water or saline solution? Cotton swabs or wheel filters?etc...

THANKS

Last edited:
Wheels filters are recommended for injecting pills and you should definitely get them because you cannot filter out all the binders and fillers. I have injected dilauded many times without wheel filters and I am still alive but after shooting a lot of them, I used to get pains throughout my arm which is really not a good sign and shows you why you need wheel filters.

You can order needles online. You dont really need sterile water, when injecting dilauded the water is probably the last thing you need to worry about. If you want to be extra careful you could always boil your own tap water and sterilize it that way, but most junkies just use regular tap water and out of all the junkies Ive known/heard about who have died or gotten sick, it was never a result of using tap water. Shooting opiates is a dangerous hobby and addiction is highly likely.

Step one: wash your hands properly, making sure to remove any dirt or germs that may have accumulated throughout the day. Make sure to get deep under your fingernails and in any hard to reach nooks and crannies

Step two: Swiftly, in a brisk left-to-right formation, strongly slap yourself in the face without hesitation. During this step, you should think about yourself, your family, and the fact that you're asking for directions on how to ruin your life on an online message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.