• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Inhumane Benzo Withdrawal

Kornyboyo7191

Greenlighter
I am suicidal and can't go on like this anymore. I am 22 months off short term benzo use rapid taper and my mind is completely destroyed. I don't want to live like this anymore. I am tapering off Remeron I was put on 8 months off benzos. My symptoms are 24/7 akathisia in my head. Racing and looping thoughts every second of the day. My brain will latch onto something and loop for hours/weeks/months.

I've already been in a psych ward 5 times in the past 2 years. The people as bad as me or worse are still 3 years or more suffering and I can't put myself through this any longer.

Reinstating will probably make me worse cause I took a dose of Xanax 6 months ago and woke up the next day will full-blown akathisia. I don't know what options I have. An SSRI is too stimulating.

I don't know if it's the Remeron making me worse or it's the Remeron withdrawal or just benzos. I've gone from 15mg to 8mg over 6 months.

Fuck my life.

I just wanted to say i'm sorry you're going through it. I dunno if you've got a local headshop and/or if valerian root or kava might take the edge off. Baclofen? Hell, maybe even hit the booze. Hang in there.

Hey op, are you still with us? Why not high Cbd weed? Do that and exercise 3 times a week, and I mean intense exercise, I recommend a constant exercise like biking up hill that is so intense that you can’t do it longer than 5 minutes

Hey op, are you still with us? Why not high Cbd weed? Do that and exercise 3 times a week, and I mean intense exercise, I recommend a constant exercise like biking up hill that is so intense that you can’t do it longer than 5 minutes
Yea I'm still here. I cannot tolerate any form of marijuana.

I haven't tried strenuous exercise. What is your reasoning for it?

it burns off excess cortisol and releases endogenous cannabinoids and endorphins, someone else around here said that testosterone binds to the gaba receptors as well, and your testosterone levels increase after exercise. i havent verified that last part, but the rest i know is true. it will help you sleep, eat, and relax. Plus it gives you something to occupy your time, are you feeling any better after all this time?
glad to see you haven't offed yourself
sorry to hear that about not being able to tolerate marijauna, maybe just pure cbd isolate, and cbn isolate? cbn is for sleep and cbd is for relaxation, they help me alot, and there is no thc at all in there, which is probably whats causing you anxiety when you smoke regular pot

I knew a guy that took .5 mgs of alprazolam a night for a year for sleep and had a year of hell just trying to stop that. Months of very difficult days. So sometimes it think the constant blood supply is not necessary for physical addiction. Maybe with alcohol a constant blood supply is needed for physical symptoms of withdrawal but daily benzo use in any way has caused issues from what I had read too. Not for everyone but enough to be cautious no matter how small or light the benzo use is.

That’s interesting, it’s weird how some people are fine taking large amounts and get better within minths( like me) Andy others take low doses and it’s permanently fucks them up, I used to take 10-20 mg of clonazepam at once and drink on top of it, I think 5e detoxes took less than 6 months, but I wasn’t doing that everyday,