• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Inhaled COCAINE powder THROUGH mouth accidentally - trouble breathing and wheezing

Probably best you seek medical help if you are having trouble breathing rather than write about it on a forum. I hope it was your 'large pile of cocaine on a plate' as I can't imagine anyone would be very happy about it being sneezed on, but there again anyone who mixes paracetamol with cocaine deserves to have it sneezed on

Not seeking medical help if you can't breathe could be a slight death problem. If you are seriously struggling to breathe & having a drink of water & using your usual asthma medication isn't helping, then that is the obvious thing to do. You don't have to tell them it was your cocaine. I struggle to understand why if you 'go off the rails' if your cocaine is too strong, you don't just buy & take less of it instead of mixing it with stuff ....all sounds a bit dodge to me

If you're having difficulty breathing, keep your inhaler nearby, if that isn't working seek medical attention!

And do not put paraceramal up your nose! What's wrong with your supplier!?

If you're having difficulty breathing, keep your inhaler nearby, if that isn't working seek medical attention!

And do not put paraceramal up your nose! What's wrong with your supplier!?

This
Snorting inert fillers is bad for you as they can clog up your pulmonary alveoli, COPD, talcosis etc.