• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Information on Adranifil, Flmodafinil, Fladrafinil, PPAP and Amfonelic Acid

Mycophile

Bluelighter
I was wondering if anyone here had tried any of these drugs: Adranifil, PPAP, Amfonelic Acid, Flmoafinil and Flmodafiinil, and if so, what their experiences were like??

They are all supposed to be stimulants to some extent, and most if not all are related to Modafinil which I have not tried.

Adrafinil is referred to as "Eugeoric" and "a mild stimulant.

PPAP is referred to as "PPAP is a catecholaminergic activity enhancer and mild atypical psychostimulant."

Amfonelic is referred to as: "Selective Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (DRI). Stimulant"

Flmodafinil (also known as CR -40,940) is referred to as "Eugeroic related to Modafinil. Weak Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (DRI). Psychotonic."

Fladrafinil (also known as CRL-40,941) is referred to as "Eugeroic related to Adrafinil. Weak Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (DRI). Psychotonic."

What do the following terms mean: "Eugeroic", "Catecholaminergic", "Selective Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor"???

I have heard that SOME of these things are somewhat similar to Prolintane which I have taken several times and enjoyed.

What would people who have tired these drugs compare them to?

Did you like the experience??

Does anyone have comments on their safety profiles and how similar they are to classic Amphetamines??

Thanks

Adrafanil's and modafinil's main action as "wakeful-promoting agents" is to increase histamine in the brain which is themain chemical in the sleep-wake cycle. Orexin comes in second

You can read more about it in these:

https://www.amazon.com/H1-Histamine...dp/0936587024?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

https://www.amazon.com/Biomedical-A...dp/9048193486?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

The only action amphetamines have is by accident... they increase norephinephrine in the synapse - which is involved in the sleep-wake cyle.

It is responsible for vigilance.

Adrafanil's and modafinil's main action as "wakeful-promoting agents" is to increase histamine in the brain which is themain chemical in the sleep-wake cycle. Orexin comes in second

You can read more about it in these:

https://www.amazon.com/H1-Histamine...dp/0936587024?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

https://www.amazon.com/Biomedical-A...dp/9048193486?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

The only action amphetamines have is by accident... they increase norephinephrine in the synapse - which is involved in the sleep-wake cyle.

It is responsible for vigilance.

Ok so have you ever tried any of these drugs and if so, what did you think of them??

I don't understand science very well so I'm not looking for super detailed explanations.

Basically, I just want to know if people tried them and what they were like or if you haven't tried them what drugs you think they might be similar to and what their safety profile might be like.

I've never tried Modafinil which it sounds like is the most similar well known drug but I'm wondering in terms of FEEL how these might compare to Prolintane, or if people here haven't used that, then Adderall or Dexadrine.

I believe one person said Adrafinil felt like Prolitane but with fewer side effects but I'm not sure.

Yes the -afanil. They are amazon.

I just provided those details since you mentioned some pharmacology.

They are purported to have recreational effects similar to methylphenidate.

Yes the -afanil. They are amazon.

I just provided those details since you mentioned some pharmacology.

They are purported to have recreational effects similar to methylphenidate.

Do you know if Adrafanil can be safely combined with Lexapro, Klonopin, Kratom and Phenibut??

In particular the Lexapro.

Have you ever done Adderral/Dexadrine or Prolintane and if so, does it feel similar to those?

Yes.

Theres no reason it wouldn't

No it's not. It's not a releasing agent, but rather a reuptake of dopamine. And it is not a noradrenergic stimulant.

And why would you think it couldn't be combined with phenibut?

Yes.

Theres no reason it wouldn't

No it's not. It's not a releasing agent, but rather a reuptake of dopamine. And it is not a noradrenergic stimulant.

And why would you think it couldn't be combined with phenibut?

I didn't I'm just covering my bases cause if I get it I might combine it with Phenibut.

So it doesn't produce euphoria even SLIGHTLY resembling something like Dexedrine or Prolintane??

Seems odd to me that it wouldn't somehow.

So it's more like a more euphoric version of Ritalin you are saying??

Methylphenidate is Ritalin correct?

Does it provide significant feelings of well being an energy?

Have you tried any of the others?

PPAP was said to be like Prolintane with fewer side effects.

No it wouldn't.

Or ritalin. More like similar focus and effects along those line of ritalin but less.

Yes it is.

Not well being.

No it wouldn't.

Or ritalin. More like similar focus and effects along those line of ritalin but less.

Yes it is.

Not well being.

So you say it's amazing, but it doesn't sound very recreational.

I"m looking for a stimulant high similar to Dexadrine or Prolintane, something which provides euphoria, feelings of well being and strong stimulantion, but it sounds like this isn't going to be anything like that and that I shouldn't purchase it huh?

I wonder if any of the others would though.

They sound promising, especially the comparison of PPAP to Prolintane.

As a nootropic, and it does produce euphhoria: it turns into modafinil: a controlled substance. Which does produce somewhat similar effects. Check out the prescribing effects. higher dosages of modafinil produced effects similar to methylphenidate.

bupropion in higher dosages has been described as similar. You cuuld combine them. I can vouch for this. I am talking 450. they used this in abuse studies. It is not seizure-producing, and it did produce amphetamine-like and cocaine-like effects.

Ive taken flmodafinil, and in my opinion its garbage. But that's just me. Some like it. I didn't get any kind of "high" at all from it, and it made me really ocd. Just felt really jittery like I had way too much caffeine but with the addition of really hung up on things. For instance, I couldn't get my pants to get comfortable. Just kept fidgeting wit my belt and button and shit like that. Not comparable to any type of amphetamine at all.