• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Info plz

When flubromazolam first came out it was sold on 250ug blotters at least it was in the UK, I remember getting some.

I agree clonazolam should be treated the same way, the potency of that chem is absurd. Even with a benzo tolerance 0.5mg would always make me blackout. I tried it twice, second time with a friend watching me, and seriously all it took was a single 0.5mg pellet for me to completely blackout.

Never touched the shit again.
gimme a lifetime supply of clonazepam and diazepam. fuck the rest XD

the only lam i love is IV midazolam. that shit has a bloody nice rush.

I should be getting some midazolam pills soon. Gonna stick 'em up the nose tho.

Think they will be 15mg, gotta work out how much 15mg is in diazepam equivalency, midazolam is not in the Ashton manual weird.

I’ve always wished I could find the IV injectable pharmaceutical solutions for shit like Valium/klonopin/Xanax. I’ve had it in the ER several times and IV Valium is yummy af.
I’ve looked high and low on the darknet but to no avail. I know there is a method/procedure for getting crushed Valium/klonopin/xanax etc. to dissolve and hold suspension in an injectable solution but I have no links to resources or anything so I can’t find any info on doing it (bummer).

The only benzo worth using that way is I.V. Midazolam ROA for recreational reasons or otherwise. At least based on everything I've read about people who have tried IV compared to oral use all the benzos prescribed. Possibly specific RC Benzos exist that might be different. Yet that is far too dangerous to inject when it comes to things like bacteria and plenty of other basically inevitable risks involving the IV use of raw benzo RC powders making it not worth it compared to using it orally.

I should be getting some midazolam pills soon. Gonna stick 'em up the nose tho.

Think they will be 15mg, gotta work out how much 15mg is in diazepam equivalency, midazolam is not in the Ashton manual weird.
what effect you looking for? I get dormicum the 15mg tabs and almost always snort them and then 15mg is nicely sedating and 30mg is fully sedating going towards blackouts.

Midazolam AND flurazepam

What about them what did I even ask? was I on nitrazapam at the time because I have fucking idea what ya chattin' and I've not took any drug's today so I'm not confused because of that lol