• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Info plz

Izzy431

Greenlighter
Ok so is there any benzos that are water soluble or close for reacher chems

is n-desalkylflurazepam aka norflurazepam, flurazepam's active metabolite, water soluble? because that stuff wont dissolve in any reasonable amount of pg.

is n-desalkylflurazepam aka norflurazepam, flurazepam's active metabolite, water soluble? because that stuff wont dissolve in any reasonable amount of pg.

I don't have personal experience with that one but based on what I've read yes it is water soluble. Would be interesting to see if that's true actually.

maybe i'll add a little bit to water and see if it dissolves next time before i take it. it's one of the best feeling rc benzos on the market these days. priced accordingly.

though the fact you can run etizolam down foil like dope gives it some competitive edge. i tried the same with norflurazepam and it turned purple. very pretty.

norflurazepam is not water soluble.

Hi,

I always made good experiences with Vodka, if some substance didn't solve well or nearly not at all in PG. Did you try Ethanol? It doesn't have to be the 99percent-Ethanol, 70percent normally could also help to make a homogenic solution.

I just looked it up on a german NPS-site and they say it is soluble in PG and Ethanol - i would recommend PG (Propylenglycol) because its not harmful for your body and even tastes a bit sweet. Also shaking like hell helps and a few hot water baths - in between shaking - and then put it back in a hot water bath - it should work! And I'm not a newbie in making solutions :)

All the best and pls tell us if you were successful :)

JJ

EDIT: How much stuff do you have? I would always recommend to make a 1ml/1mg solution, so for perhaps 250 mg you need 250 ml PG or Vodka or Ethanol. And dont forget - some substances need 2 or 3 days to dissolve completely.

I was able to dissolve 50MG Norflurazepam in 10ML of PG you need to add some heat after I did that it absorbed perfectly.

It depends. I guess mine costs about 13€ / litre. But its's legal, you can buy it at Amazon as well as in a pharmacy. It's a good solubent, tastes abit sweet. I also found out that Vodka is a good solubent for Flubromazolam or Diclazepam. For Pagoclone i'm not sure but normally is PG a very good solubent for nearly every POWDER ;) Ethanol burns down my throat, ugh, i cannot bear it.

JJ

Because of the costs: it's right that is cheap for what you get:

Imagine: 1 gr pure Clonazolam-powder + 1 l PG = 1mg/ml

If you don't have a tolerance I would recommend an allergy test before, and then start very little, 0,2 or something. And take care - there is a big danger to black out, even on 0,5 ml, if u are not used to it. So this is what I wanted to say: it is cheap like hell because you don't need a lot of material and even if you take 1ml, you can do it 1000 times with that bottle :D :D :D

JJ

Well depends on the Benzo like Flubromazepam being one that takes high MG amounts to get a standard dose being 4-8MG Pellets or blotters. That would make 4-8MG per 1ML more practical than a lower dose per 1ML.

With Clonazolam of course being so potent per mg. I don't understand why they don't make 0.25MG Pellets and blotters instead of the 0.5MG ones for reasons like you said.

Even with a tolerance 0.5MG Clonazolam (assuming you've never used b4 or often) would have u k/o.

Yes. One guy took 0,5 mg Clona without tolerance and blacked out for 20 hours - he was sitting all the time in the same position so his nerves have been damaged. He is in a wheelchair since then and cannot be healed.

Would also suggest to have somebody with you (sober) who takes care of you if needed.

No if you take it often, it pushes your tolerance anywhere into the universe - I'm such a benzohead. 0,5 i do not even feel anymore (NO SAFER USE!), i can take 30, 40 mg and its just a mess. Try to stay as low as you can, Clonazolam is really a bitch!!

JJ

I personally would never trust blotters or pellets.... you never know. I'm always making a homogenous solution 1mg/1ml (depends on the substance).

JJ

I’ve always wished I could find the IV injectable pharmaceutical solutions for shit like Valium/klonopin/Xanax. I’ve had it in the ER several times and IV Valium is yummy af.
I’ve looked high and low on the darknet but to no avail. I know there is a method/procedure for getting crushed Valium/klonopin/xanax etc. to dissolve and hold suspension in an injectable solution but I have no links to resources or anything so I can’t find any info on doing it (bummer).

okay...this "problem" is a morter. that you normally have in your kitchen. And beware of talkum and wax and all that shit. take a good filter.

There is also a Diazepam-analogue that ist called Diclazepam and I like it a lot - it is pretty much than IDiazepam and 1g you put in a 1 li PG, you have a lot of shit to do
In vodka it solved perfectly within a few minutes.
stop shooting up! the bioavailibility is oral as high as inijected, didn't she know?

jj

Well depends on the Benzo like Flubromazepam being one that takes high MG amounts to get a standard dose being 4-8MG Pellets or blotters. That would make 4-8MG per 1ML more practical than a lower dose per 1ML.

With Clonazolam of course being so potent per mg. I don't understand why they don't make 0.25MG Pellets and blotters instead of the 0.5MG ones for reasons like you said.

Even with a tolerance 0.5MG Clonazolam (assuming you've never used b4 or often) would have u k/o.

When flubromazolam first came out it was sold on 250ug blotters at least it was in the UK, I remember getting some.

I agree clonazolam should be treated the same way, the potency of that chem is absurd. Even with a benzo tolerance 0.5mg would always make me blackout. I tried it twice, second time with a friend watching me, and seriously all it took was a single 0.5mg pellet for me to completely blackout.

Never touched the shit again.