Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info on Raves

Melter

Bluelighter
Hope this one i allowed to stay, sorry bout breaking guidelines with other post.

Well i am currently buying tickets for two raves at the moment and swas wondering which drugs were favored for what kind of rave and why/

i am going to be going to a rave which take place between morning and late night, and oine rave which takes place over the course of 3 nights, and iw as wondering which drug would best suit which rave?

hope this is more in line.

what sort of music is going to be played at each?

mdma and meth is suited to most music played at raves, but if there's slower/less "harsh" stuff like psy, house or breaks you may also want to consider lsd or psilocybe mushrooms

oh, and lots and lots of pot ;)

Generally with raves the drugs of choice for most people are stimulants and psychedelics.
If you are going to a rave that has music like psy trance (which if you are talking about the same 3 day rave im thinking about then this will have some of the best psy trance you've ever heard!) then use drugs like acid, shroomz or ketamine as they enhance the music which is designed to complement a psychedilic experience.
For a rave that has mostly hard NRG go with meth - keeps you dancing for a longtike and gives you the energy u need to dance with that type of music.
MDXX, speed and of course pot go well with all types of music you will hear at a rave. Pills are perfect for any rave and are almost a neccessity as they just go down so well when you have a couple of thousand people peaking hard and dancing to the one beat.
Some awesome raves are approaching - have a fucking great time dude.
Party hard and safe

This is based on the locked post where you suggested having amphetamines for the long event.

My advice for the long event is to take "sleeps". It is a fantastic way of feeling great and when you come down from a sleep you actually feel better than before you had it!

Seriously though taking methamphetmaine in remote locations which is accessible only by a long car trip and staying awake for two days on end is stupidity at its greatest. You not only endanger yourself on the way home but others on the road.

Event choice is like fashion, everyone will have a different taste, and it depends on what music you like. I think this thread suits Aus Social more than Aus DD, it will get a better response there.

I forgot to suggest only to take drugs that you are reasonably familiar with if you are at a rave, particularly if the drugs are psychedelics. Though raves are absolutley awesome environments to be at - taking a drug like acid for the first time and flipping out due to inexperience and mindbending psy will leave you freaked out in what could be one of the funnest times of your life.
And to echo what CM said it is a good idea to get some sleep (easier said than done at these events).
Also make sure that you bring something to keep you in the shade whilst your chilling coz it will probably be very hot at whereever your going and not only will a nasty sunburn give make dancing and having sex on your back crap but its also bad for you.
OK enoguh preaching - enjoy your first rave and i hope that you enjoy many more to come

Raves are drug free events and drugs will not be tolerated. Offenders will be removed from the premises without refund. =D

Well my decision has been helped thank you all for your advice, i probably won't be doing shroomz or cid, as i don't think i would be too comfortable around alot of people, if i was trippin balls. so it is biks and ice for me

I suport Cowboy Mac with his sugestion of some pure imported sleep. (ha, that cracked me up =) ) It realy helps, making the whole experience much more enjoyable and safer.
Particularly when doing long festivals over summer, if you miss out on sleep your probably more bent on exaustion than any illicit.

Thread cleaned of flames. Please lay off the crack before posting.

BigTrancer :)