• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Info on DL-Phenylaline, Phenylethylamine, Hordenine and 5-HTP?

Mycophile

Bluelighter
I was wondering if anyone has any of the following information on these 4 drugs/supplements:

1) Has anyone tried these and found them to produce a really nice effect that is calming and/or energizing, and or anxyolytic, especially in social situations---and to have a nice euphoric high associated with them?

2) which of these do you find to be the most anxyiolytic? The most calming? The most energizing?

3) Are any of these drugs safe to combine with an SSRI??

I think I heard that 5-HTP is NOT safe to take with an SSRI but I'm not sure and haven't heard about the others.

4) Are these generally safe substances?

What relevant accounts of their usage have you heard of?

Thanks

Hey I've tried dlpa, but for other reasons.. namely in an attempt to normalize endogenous endorphins. I tried the 1000mg range, and it was nothing to write home about. I have used pea, and all I can say is gross. Some people love it, but I dumped a 200g tub out. It's fun for about 20 min, and this was in combination with hordenine. But that would deff be the most energizing.

The risk of 5-htp and ssris would be seratonin syndrome, but my educated guess would be that would be a remote possibility. Probably better not to risk it. Pea and ssris could be a serious risk, that would need investigation. I hope you find the benefits your looking for.

If you're looking for an energizing anxiolytic, phenibut would be at the top of my list, along with kratom. Good kava is an excellent, and I mean excellent, anxiolytic in my book. The best part is besides the phenibut, which has serious drawbacks (do a little research and you'll see), the kratom and kava have different strains that offer different effects, so you can experiment and see which help you the most.