Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info on datura... and a pill called 'VL'

regora

Bluelighter
info on daytura(?) and a pill called VL

yea anyone know anythin about this plant called daytura? a couple of mates had some last night and they were pretty gone.. they said its an acid based plant but yea i dont know so can anyone tell me about it? ( I dont know wat strain or anything it is but im going to go out tonite and grab a couple of pics..)

also ive got wind of these pills called VL's.. apparently theyre acid based but i couldnt find anythin on pillreports.. so info on these would be appreciated much ^^

Last edited:
Please read the posting guidelines on the front page of this forum and edit your request (and title) to include relevant details.

Datura or it's active ingredient Scopolamine is nothing like LSD chemically speaking, and pharmacologically it has very different actions.

All I can say is STAY AWAY from Datura. I wish I had've taken the advice when I had the chance.

yea cheers guys :) just aswell the hospital is gonna burn where its growing around here then!
allso purplet thanks but I dont think that those are the ones ive heard of.. ill try get one next weekend and post my own report, my mates who have had them say theres def. acid in them.. but yea ill take a couple of pics and write a report up.. thanks fellas

edit: my innerself it could be those but im not sure, ill have to test them for myself i think