• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Increasing Serotonin while depleting it at the same time.

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
Im sure you all remember my other thread on lowering serotonin.

Well it turns out, even I need some tryptophan once in awhile. Ive been eating dex again after a tolerance break (short) for a few days and have gotten to the point where my

Riboflavin usage had gone out of control. Riboflavin Depletes serotonin through eating away at your mao a and methylation synthesis.

In a million years i didnt think id ever swallow 5 htp, it had gotten that bad, so I ate 10-15 MG of 5 htp.

I feel like i am possibly deficient in a vitamin, one of them or it really is lowering serotonin immensely . i dont know.

Maybe invest in an SSRI? Probably a bad idea if you don't actually have depression but I am on 150mg Zoloft and have never experienced depleted serotonin, even after months of daily high-dose amphetamines.

No specifically i have the mao a 2R gene so i have to be wary of adding serotogenics to begin with. Basically that gene makes your brain break down Serotonin, and adrenaline very slow.

And so, they recommend you not add serotogenics, and riboflavin is the recommended supplement to Speed up the Mao a Enzyme.

I believe i have taken a LOT of rriboflavin idk if too much and maybe it sped up too quickly.

The reason i started to indulge in riboflavin was i have been drinking chamomile tea, a supposed mild mao a

I also threw crumbs of 5 htp into the mix, so idk really if i can tell if i ahve too little or too much of something

Perhaps this is a strong sign that you should do the most logical thing at this time and lay off the stimulants for awhile OP.

I can't in all good HR conscience recommend you continue and shovel down more incalculable dosages of wide array/variety of substances to even out the harm being done by your never-ending and ongoing abuse of amphetamines and attempting to increase their effects through altering your body's natural processes via pharmacological measures.

A break really is the best thing you can do here, much better than putting yourself at risk of toxicity of god knows what while doing this. Though you'll do as you wish (which I don't fool myself into thinking is at all likely to be as I advise).
Good luck.

-PA

Last edited: