• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Increasing Oral BA% of Buprenorphine

Lorne???

Bluelight Crew

^ I found a couple articles about increasing the BA% of Buprenorphine PO with P450(CYP3A4) and UGT inhibitors

The above study focuses on a potent 3A4 inhibitor

However, with (preferably White) Grapefruit Juice and ~800mg Cimetidine, you could increase Oral BA% 5-10 fold, and slightly improve Sublingual (SL) BA; it would also enhance IV/IM admistration

I got the idea because hitting veins has become absurdly difficult most of the time, and muscle shots hurt for days because I am just so thin

I just thought this was worth mentioning, they say 90% of a dose of Buprenorphine is absorbed, so if you blocked intestinal (pre hepatic extraction) and First Pass Hepatic extraction, you could reach 50-70%, so it would seem.

May post another study later, just thought I would focus on the 3A4 inhibitors as they are easier to get

Good 😊 Morning BL'ers

-Lorne

This one, if reading it correctly, says over 70% BA%

It talks about inhibitors of both P450, and UGT

Should maybe post these in the Other Drugs thread

pop the strip in your lower gums/cheek area. Apply several dops of Everclear. Push against outside of cheek squishing the area with the burning alcohol feeling and the dupe together so the bupe goes straight into your bloodstream. It only works 50% of the time, as its a skill hard learned.
glta!!