• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Inconcistencies of RC benzos and other ?'s....

JM357

Bluelighter
OK, as I posted before I ordered some darknet benzos, went on a two week binge, and have been on a taper for about a week. Now, I'm sure some was very good as I ended up in the hospital from some etizolam, but I think many of the products were underdosed. My taper had been easy so far and I still think I have about 25mgs of diclaz left.

But last night I was offered some RX KPins and 2mgs gave a decent buzz, the next two almost put me out (not literally but slept real good). Supposedly I had drank like 35mgs or so of f-lam before this in the last couple weeks. WDs have not been bad and the taper had been easy so far. It makes me think some vendors may underdose the really strong RC benzos (out of fear probably). I will be back on my taper today and know I shouldn't have done it. But no $$$ for dope and parents took my car (I'm 30 but they own it- pathetic) and they were free.

Also, today I see a new PCP and have severe back pain which is part of why I took the benzos (relaxes muscles and helps my anxiety). I have MRIs- do you think asking for a script of flexeril (always put me out and helped my back pain a bit even though not recreational) and an upping of my gabapentin dose (I am prescribed 300mgs 4x a day for anxiety and was thinking of asking for like 3 800s a day for sciatica instead (I used to get 900mgs 3x a day) after going over my other concerns (liver, lungs, etc.) would just have me seen as a drug seeker? Also, thought of asking for soma instead but I know those are thought to be abused and actually didn't seem as sedating as the flexeril. The Gaba and flex really would help with my pain and I think with any benzo withdrawals.

That and I finally have an appointment with the MMT clinic next wednesday at 11. They always made me wait 3 days after in the past due to being on subs- if I were not on subs might I be dosed that day?

With benzos you'll quickly reach a "ceiling" - as in e.g. 1 pill will relax you, 2 will make you sleepy, 5 will knock you the fuck out... but beyond that, even 50 pills will still just knock you out, probably make you sleep a bit longer, but not kill you.

I'd imagine that the same ceiling effect applies to developing a tolerance, meaning you can't simply reach a Michael Jackson-esque level of benzo dependenzo by binging on RC benzos for 2 weeks.

Thanks Hodor, your input is always very informative (and I LOVE GoT)

I should add that there was a case where some Polish guy showed life-threatening symptoms after taking just 3mgs of Flubromazolam -atleast that's what he claimed. He also claimed to have taken 2mgs of F-Lam the day before, as well as some PCP, so he might just have been too fucked up to remember how much he really took, or he may not have disclosed other substances he might have used (like RC opioids).