View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

In your opinion what is the most profound psychedelic

Ne0

Bluelighter
What is in your opinion most deep and profound and even positively life changing psys? So far I'd say 4-ho-met, because it made change my life style much more healthy way, exercising, stopped smoking, etc.

Last edited:
It all depends on how you're feeling, what the weather is like and where your emotions and feelings take you on the day. The particular psychedelic is just one of the factors amongst those.

N,N,DMT is thte most intense profound thing ive ever experienced

What is in your opinion most deep and profound and even positively life changing psys? So far I'd say 4-ho-met, because it made change my life style much more healthy way, exercising, stopped smoking, etc.

i'm assuming you've tried the other basic psychs or many of them (acid, shrooms, mescaline, ayahuasca), correct?

anyway, it's funny, cuz for me 4-ho-met was one of the least profound psychedelic i've tried. not lacking profundity 100% but far from many of the others.... i guess everyone responds somewhat differently to each one.

DMT...but I have had profound experiences on nearly every psyche ive ever taken at one point or another

All psyches that I have tried have given me profound experiences. DMT probobly being the most profound, others like LSD and mushrooms are not far behind though.

For me it has been mushrooms. They've had been extremely influential in my life, with my first mushroom trip, also my first psychedelic experience, being one that has carried on even 8 years later. Gotta say, that trip might have been one of the best experiences of my life, even with a difficult patch with in it.

n,n Dpt for sure. always hit my sweet spot, even a good breakthrough on n,n dmt never hit the spot like DPT..... idk why

i'm assuming you've tried the other basic psychs or many of them (acid, shrooms, mescaline, ayahuasca), correct?

anyway, it's funny, cuz for me 4-ho-met was one of the least profound psychedelic i've tried. not lacking profundity 100% but far from many of the others.... i guess everyone responds somewhat differently to each one.

Other psys I've tried, yopo, LSD, LSA, 2c-e, 2c-i. It's actually interesting about the 4-ho-met, after the good trip that made me feel very good for almost 6 month and changing life style, I combined it with DXM and was just flying in space, so I didn't actually have many deep thoughts if any, just next day I felt very very good. So I think it gave anti-depressant effects for half year. LSD, 2c-* has actually given me much deeper thoughts, but not that long anti-depressant effects like 4-ho-met + DXM. :)

If I judge on ability to influence my life in a positive way I'd have to say psilocin mushrooms; they caused the swift end of years of phobia never to return afterwards, I'd say that is a fairly amazing result. I always found mushrooms were able to 'teach' me most but I much prefer other psychedelics in a recreational sense, I learned a fair bit from LSD as well but not quite as profound and deep as mushrooms while I enjoy it a lót more.
I'd assume DMT is even more extreme in that sense then psilocin is already, in the sense of learning something valueble and changing facts about yourself that you wánt changed (such as a phobia), but I never succesfully tried DMT so for now I'd say mushrooms.